Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Over recent weeks this thread has gone downhill, with a few members of this forum who used to contribute to this thread on a regular basis made to feel unwelcome and there input not wanted, as a result a few of these members have left the forum and since then the Laetitia thread has become page after page of recent reposts, with very little new content.

I love Laetitia as most of her fans do, but this thread is no fun to be for all but a few of it's members at this point.

I think this thread has been more alive than ever in recent weeks. Also, how have people been made to feel "unwelcome"? Its a place to share pictures of the beautiful Laetitia - not a contest. If these members actually were true fans, I doubt they'd abandon the entire forum because of a few reposts.

Over recent weeks this thread has gone downhill, with a few members of this forum who used to contribute to this thread on a regular basis made to feel unwelcome and there input not wanted, as a result a few of these members have left the forum and since then the Laetitia thread has become page after page of recent reposts, with very little new content.

I love Laetitia as most of her fans do, but this thread is no fun to be for all but a few of it's members at this point.

I think this thread has been more alive than ever in recent weeks. Also, how have people been made to feel "unwelcome"? Its a place to share pictures of the beautiful Laetitia - not a contest. If these members actually were true fans, I doubt they'd abandon the entire forum because of a few reposts.

Did I miss anything??

What did you do on the weekend without me? <_<

Haven't noticed anyone who felt unwelcome ...

well said :wave: ,i agree.we all love laetitia :heart: so it shouldnt matter about reposts <_< im always glad to see her pictures :wub: :heart: