Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Thanks Ewciolina! make%20it%20clap.gif

Laetitia at Grévin Paris

Two :heart: Laetitias :heart::angie: :angie: !!!!!!!!!! make%20it%20clap.gifmake%20it%20clap.gifmake%20it%20clap.gifmake%20it%20clap.gifmake%20it%20clap.gifmake%20it%20clap.gif

I hope they do a really lifelike :heart: Laetitia :heart::wub: And if they do a waxwork F***o F***o to stand next to her then I'll melt him with a blowtorch!!!! :persuazn:

No Fab*'s waxwork close to her (they preferred Brad Pitt and George Clooney)

but in Asterix & Obelix Take On Caesar, Obelix wants his own Falbala only for him so thanks to the magic potion there are more than one Falbala... who look exactly like Falbala better than in a mirror :angie:.

@Rob I like your avatar. Laetitia looks Indian in it. Her hairstyle, earrings and the 'bindi' on her forehead. Also the garment tied around her waist like a 'saree' which is what most Indian women wear. And before you ask, yes I am an Indian!

Last but not least some artistic shots from her campaign for Galeries Lafayette, a french shopping centre.

post-774-1128429413_thumb.jpg

Credit goes out to Adelaide and Jarle

Des Apaches

a film by Nassim Amaouche

Since March 10, 2014 until end of April, Laetitia could frequent the Kabyle tribe of "Apaches" from the hill of Belleville Paris where Samir (played by Nassim Amaouche, also the film director) will discover his unknown father. Samir will become Ad Vitam aeternam a free Apache.

Wink to "Adieu Gary", a film by Nassim Amaouche

RM1997.jpg

About the author: Geronimzo SmileyIndian.gif is one of last Aliens waffling also in Indian from the Amazon jungle, a green rainforest attracting Perla in Rio 2, in theaters from April 9, 2014.

:chicken: Laetitia will play Arletty in a movie for the TV. :chicken:

One of most famous lines by Arletty is when Raymonde says:

"Atmosphère, atmosphère ! Est-ce que j'ai une gueule d'atmosphère ?"

(Atmosphere, atmosphere! Do I have a mug of atmosphere?)

in Hotel du Nord by Marcel Carné shot at the Canal St Martin.

Arletty played also Garance in Children of Paradise by Marcel Carné and Madame Barrault in the Zanuck's international movie The Longest Day. But at the liberation of France after the World War II, the hair style was sometimes short, a typical French fashion against the women.

And this is a LC I have never seen!! :) Too beautiful hair to be cut off!!

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg41/OrengeO/355281.jpg

:banghead: Stupid fakes!!!! :bellazon:
Remember the Lea's sister in the Blue Bicycle.

Arletty was not shaved off her hair (http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Femme_tondue) but imprisoned for her love affair with a German Luftwaffe officer. She claimed: "My heart is French but my ass is international".

Like Arletty, Laetitia is born in May, is an actress and a fashion model and has a French heart...

But according to the Alien, both Arletty and Laetitia are not born in '68.