Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

I really love this pic of her. The way she is posing in this stresses the size of her breast for the viewer! She has a nice rack and I always thought so.

I completely agree... this pic and the one posted by suki shows she has probably the best set of breasts on the planet. :)

There's more to her than her breasts, you know!!! :mad:

I really love this pic of her. The way she is posing in this stresses the size of her breast for the viewer! She has a nice rack and I always thought so.

I completely agree... this pic and the one posted by suki shows she has probably the best set of breasts on the planet. :)

Yeah, I know, she is very pretty. But that pic really amplifies her breast. You'd be gay not to recongnize that.

AMEN BROTHER TOTALLY AGREED. :)

Some people can not seem to see her overall beauty and just look at one aspect of Laetitia :cain:

At least her REAL fans can appreciate her overall beauty :yes:

Some people can not seem to see her overall beauty and just look at one aspect of Laetitia :cain:

At least her REAL fans can appreciate her overall beauty :yes:

I know what casey is trying to say. He seems to appreciate her overall beauty. However, in that one particular pic, he was simply stating what most of as guys are thinking. He was saying her breast are big and the pose shows it. That is all. She is very beautif and so what if her only likes her breast(which he does'nt since he like her whole), why does that bother you?????