Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

That is her!!!!! Go to the wireimage and on "search" write laetitia casta and you see!!!!

For gods sake, xxx!!!! I just told you that some agencies have it labelled incorrectly!!!

It's so funny how your Avatar matches the meaning of your answer :rofl:

Any Laetitia fan can tell it is not her, Laetitia has a pretty distinctive look about her, so it is normally pretty easy to tell if it is her or not in pictures, no matter what the label says :)

You're right, Scot.

I've made the same mistake with that pic a few years ago, but can't understand now why I thought this could be Laetitia :idk: because now it's so clear for me to see it isn't her.

When I was looking for runway pics I wasn't sure about some pictures, but I'll always send them to Adélaide first before posting. She knows at all times whether it's Lae or not - and it were never undiscovered pics of Lae I found :sigh: :laugh:

I agree with you that is not usuall Laetitia look. I see Laetitia Casta interwiev on fashion tv from this show and this is her 100%! John Galliano is transformed her very good, becose most of her fans think that is not her!!!!

WIREIMAGE PAGE

WireImage_Listings.htm

Well, if you think it's her than you can be glad for having found a new pic to add to your collection. But please don't try to persuade us anymore, we're all non-believers :wave: :laugh:

OK, belive or not I stay with my opinion!

I think you need hitting with a fish....and this time I'm not joking. :blink:

You used to post pictures of people that weren't :heart: Laetitia :heart: knowing they weren't :heart: Laetitia :heart: ....now you post a pic of someone who isn't :heart: Laetitia :heart: thinking it is...even when :heart: Laetitia :heart: fans tell you it is :yuckky: SOMEBODY ELSE :yuckky: !!!

I agree with you that is not usuall Laetitia look. I see Laetitia Casta interwiev on fashion tv from this show and this is her 100%! John Galliano is transformed her very good, becose most of her fans think that is not her!!!!

WIREIMAGE PAGE

WireImage_Listings.htm

There are only two people on the planet that think that is :heart: Laetitia :heart: one of them was sacked after their first day working at Wireimage in 2005.....the other is you! :lost: