Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Christmas truce is over

Ewciolina, what did you make :o supporting Kiki, for one time that she concluded in a monumental effort by a positive manner?

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 11:14 PM, Ewciolina said:
On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 8:08 PM, frenchkiki said:

They should have use the picture with the baby in her arms as the cover

I agree with you, they decided to dedicate this issue to Laetitia-ambassador of UNICEF so this picture would be a perfect choice, current cover is beautiful but has nothing to do with her mission :idk:

ELLE launched an animation video highlighting the W&B pic with the baby by Christopher Morris but in second page after the cover.

However this B&W pic with the baby cannot be the ELLE cover.

An Alien wonders if Kiki would buy a cover featuring this B&W pic with a baby (in the Christmas context) and the yellow motto "Special feasts"...

Remember what Kiki thought about the unusual Marie Claire cover of the red Martian on the Sea of the Tranquility in Camargue...

Kiki, who did not like the Christopher Morris' cover for Paris Match in Corsica, did not hate the pic with the baby by the same photographer.

After the Ewciolina's support, Kiki forgot her good resolutions and fell in the easiness with her not politically correct qualification of the magazine,
that amazingly published the article very quickly only a couple of weeks after the Laetitia's travel in Chad thanks to the journalist who traveled with her.

What would think :Bob15_2: about the France Dimanche typical style about Laetitia and the ELLE article?

ELLE is explicitly mentioned a couple of weeks after the original publishing:

"Lætitia Casta : Soudain, elle a plongé dans l’horreur !", France Dimanche, on December 31, 2016

^ Typical vocabulary also used for Halloween in FreakyKikiVille.

Anyway Africa is dangerous: "French-Swiss Aid Worker Sophie Petronin Kidnapped In Northern Mali", The World Post, Dec. 25, 2016

^ :rofl:   H:alien:ppy New Year 2017, Kiki, Ewciolina, Stella, Laetitia, Marie-Ange and the other fans!

The pic of year 2016 that is still En Moi:

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 5:48 AM, Ewciolina said:

Happy Birthday Laetitia! birthday-cake.gif.a41ff52f9d7a686db05ba22c09b19e19.gif

ChwwH6FUgAEroGO.jpg

Source: @shio_is_a_dog Twitter

Laetitia with Akaji Maro 麿 赤兒 the founder of Dairakudakan, the great (大) vessel (艦) of camel (駱駝)

`The shame to present the things seriously constitutes what is my foundation.
Of course, I seriously dance, but a part of myself is in the mood to make fun of myself.'

— Akaji Maro, Danser Canal Historique

Wallpaper* mag February 2017 is featuring Laetitia

Written in white on the bottom of the cover: "... Laetitia Casta ... cast their votes in the Judges' Awards"

The editorial is illustrated by two new B&W pics:

"Actor and film director Laetitia Casta on judging the Wallpaper* Design Awards 2017" Wallpaper* on January 12, 2017

Wallpaper* mag confirmed that Laetitia is writing her first feature-length film.