Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

On 1/6/2015 at 3:49 PM, xxx said:

https://instagram.com/laetitiacasta1/ I wonder is this her personal instagram account (?)

:yes: it is not for the argument's sake with regard to :Bob15_2:

But according to the choice of the av icon, the style of pics (some of them have been posted by Ewciolina in these columns, others do not feature directly Lae like the Alien’s waffles) and comments (English, French, Italian), Lae could have commented herself this instagram at the first person since two years.

The Alien cannot think that a dude could write in this style.

About the anteriority of the pics, it depends if Ewciolina found these pics in this instragram ( :alien: did not consult the archives of the BZ temple) or if they have been posted later after the publishing here. The name of the instagram "laetitiacasta1" does not sound like an official account but recently the official Facebook announced a new twitter account with the strange name: LaetiCastaOff. Will they go until abstract the first name Laetitia by the three first letters "Lae"? The official Facebook published also new messages signed by only one letter "L." and others at the first person.

For this May 11, her best birthday gift was quite original. The very first pic (also posted by Ewciolina) was about her little boy and is not a pap pic.

The Alien found two pics about YSL with a personal comment that only Lae could write.

There are also some first names of men that only the Lae’s team could know.

About the hair cut that animated several discussions here, only Lae could think about her hair style in the NR pic or this pic of Lae very young.

If the Alien is wrong (it means that the person who wrote the comments knows very well Lae and people who work with her), it accepts to sacrifice some tentacles cut by the sword of the man in black. They will grow back again.

Anyway this instagram sounds very interesting by its pics and comments.

^ Astronomer, it’s a real twitter account with some tweets written at the first person.
An Alien has been caught red-handed trying ondage about Lae having an inclination toward the fountain in background. One must be very close to Lae to shoot this pic with a cellphone during a sunny breakfast in L.A.

To thank Lae for this premiere almost in real time, some fans posted the inevitable series of pap pics. Guess why Lae did not do this tweet experience again...

Resident Evil zombies are unreal but weirdos exist
Always in L.A. on October 14, 2014, Milla revealed: “A lot of my followers hve been asking why i don't chat on here anymore. unfortunately, my family was threatened last year by a stalker.”

She added: “after contacting authorities, i was told to absolutely stop talking to people i don't know on social forums.”
Never reply to an Alien!

June 15, 2015: Editor's note: well done if you already guessed the keyword if the following waffle, it was "Ad Vitam" highlighted now by a hyperlink to the distribution of the movie.

post-774-1128429413_thumb.jpg

Des Apaches

a film by Nassim Amaouche

Since March 10, 2014 until end of April, Laetitia could frequent the Kabyle tribe of "Apaches" from the hill of Belleville Paris where Samir (played by Nassim Amaouche, also the film director) will discover his unknown father. Samir will become Ad Vitam aeternam a free Apache.

Geronimzo SmileyIndian.gif

Lae is Jeanne. In addition of the movie "Des lendemains qui chantent", she will play again with André Dussollier!

The prologue of the movie presents the Kabyle community of Belleville in Paris then focus to Samir.

Official trailer of the movie "Des Apaches" by Ad Vitam distribution:

The film director Nassim Amaouche tells us more about Laetitia Casta in the press kit of the movie:

"J’ai même eu envie de la faire participer à l’écriture de certaines séquences. Elle s’est prise au jeu ;"

I even desired that she took part in the writing of some sequences. She got caught up in the game;

"elle adore ça je crois…"

I think she loves it...

Lae could attend (to be confirmed) the premiere in the International Festival of Film of La Rochelle June 26 - July 5.

The movie "Des Apaches" will be released in French theaters from Wednesday July 22, 2015