Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

I've been going through this thread and there are lots of great pictures of Laetitia in here! And I've only made it to page 205! Haha. I am a year younger than Laetitia and I believe I was 15 when I first noticed her. I'm 32 now and I realized the other day that it's been like 17 years since I first became a fan of Laetitia's. LOL. I feel so OLD! :laugh: I used to have a HUGE collection of her stuff, but I sold a large chunk of it on Ebay a few years ago. I still have some rare magazines of hers that I will probably NEVER sell. I :heart: them too much. Anyways, I'm glad to see Laetitia is doing well still. I will say I was disappointed to see Laetitia with blonde hair in some of her photos. The blonde hair doesn't look good on her and she looks aged too much in some of the photos with blonde hair. Anyways, thanks for all the great photos guys. Going through this thread has been like a walk down memory lane. :kiss: