Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

ah ah ah :p kiki est au courant de mon pari perdu!!! pas de chance!!!!

Minus!! Laetitia is my fav model!!! the most beautiful and natural woman!!!!!! but I l lost a bet and I know you love Lara so it's a present for you lol

Kiki the beautiful :ninja: model on Minus's avi is Maria carla Boscono :ninja: :blink:

no you're right it's pleasure to help you to not fall in the new "beauties" I think I can call you old fashion because yesterday was better!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: we should made a thread to know "who or what's beautiful for you?"

jOEh started a thread here Where have all the gorgeous women gone?

But if u are looking 4 a gorgeous woman stay here!!! :whistle:

scanned by me

Fadela Amara, Laetitia Casta, Hélène Darroze by Jeff Manzetti

Thanks Lisa for the Marie Claire's 50 years aniversary!

I changed my sig because I wanted to do it

Sure that Kiki --who often thinks about (°)(°)--

will find weird the :alien: 's ulterior motives [arrière-pensées]

reading the above story about baby's bottle by Laetitia.

Thanks Amelie... love that scan!!! :clap:

And Kiki, based purely on the submitted pic...Carre Otis looks rather nice! If only I could find my way out of this cave :laugh:

I love carre!! Hopefully Kitty, Kiki and jOEh are here to post on her thread! She is a + size model now... Too fat :blink: for the fashion magazines!!!

You are living in a cave? Are u batman :ninja: ? Do you have a batbicycle?

TO :alien: ... Yeah, whatever!

And Kiki, based purely on the submitted pic...Carre Otis looks rather nice! If only I could find my way out of this cave :laugh:

I love carre!! She is a + size model now... Too fat :blink: for the fashion magazines!!!

Aawww never mind....so am I!! :laugh:

I love carre!! She is a + size model now... Too fat :blink: for the fashion magazines!!!

U are also too FAT for the fashion mag? Not easy to be a "hottie" at your age... Ask :alien: Nimzo :alien: they do not want him anymore on the cover of V :alien: GUE! It's the reason why he stays here, talking about Ondine and (

U are also too FAT for the fashion mag? Not easy to be a "hottie" at your age... Ask :alien: Nimzo :alien: they do not want him anymore on the cover of V :alien: GUE! It's the reason why he stays here, talking about Ondine and (�) (�) and n�e en 68... It's a sad :cry: alien story... not! :trout: :alien:

PS : THE CAVE WAS A PRIVATE JOKE OR WHAT?? :blink:

It's what the Great Poll Fraudster called this place during her little rant about people selfishly voting for who they wanted <_<

U are also too FAT for the fashion mag? Not easy to be a "hottie" at your age... Ask :alien: Nimzo :alien: they do not want him anymore on the cover of V :alien: GUE! It's the reason why he stays here, talking about Ondine and (�) (�) and n�e en 68... It's a sad :cry: alien story... not! :trout: :alien:

PS : THE CAVE WAS A PRIVATE JOKE OR WHAT?? :blink:

It's what the Great Poll Fraudster called this place during her little rant about people selfishly voting for who they wanted <_<

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!

That was funny! :laugh: