Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

I think it would have been better if they had a different song, a different setting, a different director, a different editor, and maybe make it more playful and fun like they did with "Moves Like Jagger''

LMAO IDK why but this comment is killing me  :rofl: So basically change everything about the video

It would have been better if Taylor Swift wasn't a singer in the show. My dream show would be Daft Punk performing during the opening segment, like they're dressed like the British guards with their helmets on with one saying "British" and the other saying "Invasion" , then FOB would perform Phoenix in Birds of Paradise because that song fits well once you listen to it, then they have two segments with no one followed by Daft Punk/Pharrell performing "Get Lucky" for PINK or something, and then Snow Angels wouldn't have a performer and they could have a song like Ellie Goulding's "How Long Will I love You" playing in the background. It'd be a softer, more sensual version of the Spanish inspired segment in 2011.

But a girl can dream.

It would have been better if Taylor Swift wasn't a singer in the show. My dream show would be Daft Punk performing during the opening segment, like they're dressed like the British guards with their helmets on with one saying "British" and the other saying "Invasion" , then FOB would perform Phoenix in Birds of Paradise because that song fits well once you listen to it, then they have two segments with no one followed by Daft Punk/Pharrell performing "Get Lucky" for PINK or something, and then Snow Angels wouldn't have a performer and they could have a song like Ellie Goulding's "How Long Will I love You" playing in the background. It'd be a softer, more sensual version of the Spanish inspired segment in 2011.

But a girl can dream.