Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

I think Erin probably feels left out, because shes use to sitting with the angels..but since all the angels are kind of together doing everything together..and shes kind of placed further away.

I dont think it has much to do with Leo..i mean how do we know if she even cares about him now or not...leo is old as fuck and Erin is young and gorgeous and shes on top of her career right now.

Agreed. She definitely felt awkward, you can tell in her facial expressions and body language. The fact that Toni was there too definitely did not help.

Edit: Adam Levine was at the show!

^Yeah idon't get me wrong it was nice that he was supporting Behati and all but.......

I have a feeling Taylor walking with Lily helped out her walk t a little or I could be wrong and her walk has improved.

Ale was straight werken it.

And once again the music this year<<<<<. Adriana couldn't even find a steady rhythm/beat to walk to from that song smh.

Outfits improve a lot. You can see more lingerie than costumes. I like most of them, will not be painful to watch :p also happy Adriana is not over the top with silly faces.

I'm kind of dissapointed with British Invation but it was good. Pink is getting worse every year and the music was horrible :/ it ruined the last two segments, imo. Parisian nights needed something more romantic, not Miley.

Outfits improve a lot. You can see more lingerie than costumes. I like most of them, will not be painful to watch :p also happy Adriana is not over the top with silly faces.

I'm kind of dissapointed with British Invation but it was good. Pink is getting worse every year and the music was horrible :/ it ruined the last two segments, imo. Parisian nights needed something more romantic, not Miley.

I agree with all of this

I agree with all of this

Parisian nights did not look Parisian at all, looked more like Amsterdam's Red Light District 

I think Snow Angels was the best segment of all, soo beautiful, all the girls looked great. But especially loved Behati's outfit with those huge white wings, Adriana, Candice and Toni looked heavenly on this segment. :wub:

I loved Candice's hair on her FB outfit, but miss the crown or maybe a pair of wings, still she looked AMAZING as always. :clap: Adriana was just so stunning on that black outfit, bombshell! :woot: Also Loved Erin's black outfit and her body looks great.

And althought pink had horrible outfis but I'am really glad that Sara got one cute outfit from there, she looked so beautiful.

Candices outfits just seemed to familiar to her previous looks. Shipwrecked looked like it is styled like her Passion outfit(she even does the same walk and pose) and Snow Angels looks like Country Girls. Very lackluster showing for the "it" girl of the night. Even her FB look wasn't even special. Really VS?