Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

VS seems to be testing the waters with A LOT of newcomers this year. I have a feeling this year they will put a lot more emphasis on the angels than ever before. They seem to avoid any models that could outshine the angels.

I'm really not into this HF shift at all. Yes, I do acknowledge that VS has always put focus on HF girls, but at least they picked HF girls that were suited for modeling lingerie. Now it's all about who walked the most shows during fashion week.

Also, my personal theory for Shanina's exclusion this year is that Kelly Gale was cast. They have a very similar look (BOTH are Indian/Australian mix believe it or not!), so perhaps VS wanted to test out Kelly Gale and let Shanina sit out for this year because of the similarity. Really not fair IMO. It just makes no sense at all why else VS would not cast Shanina. She has done the show for two years, she rocked it lat year especially (Monica Mitro said the editors were VERY impressed with Shanina), and they even gave her an additional outfit. They could have given ANY of the models in the show Lais's extra outfit.

@Kev Those four you said + Frida Gustavsson are my bets for the 5 remaining spots, as for the 3 newcomers I think Andreea Diconau, Marloes Horst and Malaika.

I can't wait for those Frida, CNB & Jac backstage pictures, those three together are best thing about Fashion week every season

Also, my personal theory for Shanina's exclusion this year is that Kelly Gale was cast. They have a very similar look (BOTH are Indian/Australian mix believe it or not!), so perhaps VS wanted to test out Kelly Gale and let Shanina sit out for this year because of the similarity. Really not fair IMO. It just makes no sense at all why else VS would not cast Shanina. She has done the show for two years, she rocked it lat year especially (Monica Mitro said the editors were VERY impressed with Shanina), and they even gave her an additional outfit. They could have given ANY of the models in the show Lais's extra outfit.

Also, my personal theory for Shanina's exclusion this year is that Kelly Gale was cast. They have a very similar look (BOTH are Indian/Australian mix believe it or not!), so perhaps VS wanted to test out Kelly Gale and let Shanina sit out for this year because of the similarity. 

to me kelly gale looks alot more like Lais

VS seems to be testing the waters with A LOT of newcomers this year. I have a feeling this year they will put a lot more emphasis on the angels than ever before. They seem to avoid any models that could outshine the angels.

I'm really not into this HF shift at all. Yes, I do acknowledge that VS has always put focus on HF girls, but at least they picked HF girls that were suited for modeling lingerie. Now it's all about who walked the most shows during fashion week.

I was kinda of thinking this, but even if that really was case some of the returning girls that are confirmed for the show are still pretty good competition even some of the newcomers, unless VS does them all dirty by giving them wack ass outfits and 15 seconds of screen time.

Yep! Jac, Sigrid, Josephine...those are all really big heavy hitters in HF right now. Its not like they picked complete nobodies. These girls are established and imo don't need this to boost their careers as others do. I think these girls actually bring a bit more credibility to VS along with the top girls like Joan, Constance and Magdalena.

YAYYYYY for Jac :dance: She rocks ;)

1- Adriana Lima
2 - Alessandra Ambrosio
3- Behati Prinsloo
4- Candice Swanepoel
5- Doutzen Kroes
6- Karlie Kloss
7- Lily Aldridge
8- Lindsay Ellingson

9- Elsa Hosk
10- Lais Ribeiro
11- Barbara Fialho
12- Izabel Goulart
13- Jessica Hart
14- Jourdan Dunn
15- Josephine Skriver (newcomer)
16- Ming Xi (newcomer)
17- Sigrid Agren (newcomer)
18- Caroline Brasch Nielsen 
19- Kelly Gale (newcomer)
20- Hilary Rhoda
21- Devon Windsor (newcomer)
22- Ieva Laguna
23- Martha Hunt (newcomer)
24- Jasmine Tookes

25- Sara Sampaio (newcomer)
26- Sui He
27- Cindy Bruna (newcomer)
28- Joan Smalls
29- Constance Jablonski
30- Magdalena Frackowiak
31- Monika Jac Jagaciak (newcomer)
32-
33-
35 -
36 -
37 -
38-
39 -
40-

Also MissLimaVzla don't forget to add Jacquelyn Jablonski she confirmed herself on instagram :)

YAYYYYY for Jac :dance: She rocks ;)

Also MissLimaVzla don't forget to add Jacquelyn Jablonski she confirmed herself on instagram :)

She hasn't mentioned VS though so I don't want to add her just yet, it's the same with Maryna I'm sure she made it too but I'd rather be safe and not add anyone who isn't 10000000% confirmed