Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

What do you think if VS add some plus size model to the cast? I think it would be great to see some real curves on the runway!

we had plenty of that with Heidi and Tyra.... In 2008, Kurkova was HUGE!. But then they went back to skin and bones (although I LOVE Goulart's body)

Ale's outfit would look a MILLION times better if the lingerie was another color. If it was black or red I think it would compliment her nicely. As it stands, it would look so much better on Behati or Lily. Ale is too sexy and va va voom to be wearing pastel colors and tiny wings.

Ale's outfit would look a MILLION times better if the lingerie was another color. If it was black or red I think it would compliment her nicely. As it stands, it would look so much better on Behati or Lily. Ale is too sexy and va va voom to be wearing pastel colors and tiny wings.

I agree with this, the color does not look good in Alessandra. I think it would look better on a blonde and someone super white, like Candice, Behati or Lindsay.

I agree with this, the color does not look good in Alessandra. I think it would look better on a blonde and someone super white, like Candice, Behati or Lindsay.

She might not be wearing it in the show though, sometimes they decide it's better on someone else. We can hope.

She might not be wearing it in the show though, sometimes they decide it's better on someone else. We can hope.

AGREEED! Like last year, we saw the fitting pics of Doutzen in the baby new year's outfit, but Erin got it instead… hopefully it works out like that for Ale (fingers crossed!)