Bellazon

Wild sex with, chat with or push off a cliff?

frenchkiki

Audrey Hepburn  chat
Candice Swanepoel ) sex
Laura__ 
ciff -sorry- But i'll kill u first to be sure you do not suffer :flower: you're welcome

this one is for Prettyvet

The clown in AMHS season 4

Dandy in AMHS season 4

Randy Steven Kraft in real life

Andrei Chikatilo

Dennis Rader

Gary Ridgway

sex with all them :wub2: :wub2:

What?  o.o

Do you know who those men are? Having sex with one is bad enough, having sex will all of them means you've been tortured for a month, skinned alive, stabbed, raped, and have had every orifice on your body violated by everything and anything imaginable, plus post mortem you'll have been you've been partially eaten, and raped again. I mean... if that's your thing. O>O

Andrei Chikatilo

Dennis Rader

Gary Ridgway

What?  o.o

Do you know who those men are? Having sex with one is bad enough, having sex will all of them means you've been tortured for a month, skinned alive, stabbed, raped, and have had every orifice on your body has been violated by everything and anything, plus post mortem you'll have been you've been partially eaten, and raped again. I mean... if that's your thing. O>O

Actually I wouldn't have sex with any them ..... neither chat them nor push them (that would get my hands dirty) ...... it was part of the joke. It's pretty apparent if you read the whole post :)

:rofl: Having sex will all of them would be very very very bad.

Andrei Romanovich Chikatilo was a Soviet serial killer, nicknamed the Butcher of Rostov, the Red Ripper, and the Rostov Ripper, who committed the sexual assault, murder and mutilation of a minimum of 52 women and children

Dennis Lynn Rader (born March 9, 1945) is an American serial killer who murdered ten people in in and around Wichita, Kansa

He is known as the BTK killer (or the BTK strangler). "BTK" stands for "Bind, Torture, Kill", which was his infamous signature. He sent letters describing the details of the killings to police and local news outlets during the time period in which the murders took place.

Gary Leon Ridgway (born February 18, 1949) is the American serial killer known as the Green River Killer. He was initially convicted of 48 separate murders and later confessed to nearly twice that number. As part of his plea bargain, an additional conviction was added, bringing the total number of convictions to 49, making him the most prolific American serial killer in history according to confirmed murders. He murdered numerous women and girls in Washington State and California during the 1980s and 1990s.[1] Most of his victims were alleged to be prostitutes. The press gave him his nickname after the first five victims were found in the Green River; his identity was not known.He strangled the women, usually by hand but sometimes using ligatures. After strangling them, he would dump their bodies throughout forested and overgrown area in King County, often returning to the dead bodies to have sexual intercourse with them.

Not sure what I  missed, but this is the whole post

Andrei Chikatilo
Dennis Rader
Gary Ridgway

Audrey Hepburn ... (the actress)
Candice Swanepoel ... (the model)
Laura__  ... (the BZ Member)

O.o

The clown in AMHS - Cliff (though I kinda feel bad for the big guy :( )

Dandy - SO MUCH SEX

Randy Steven Kraft in real life - Chat

-------

AHS 4 - Freak Show

Bette and Dot Tattler

Edward Mordrake

Pepper

Bette & Dot: cliff - fucking pain in the ass!

Edward : sex as long as the other face is not involve :huh: 3 some is fine but not with that thing, a second coke would have been preferable.

Pepper : chat, she deserves love.

Sister Mary Eunice (evil)

Lana Winter

Kit walker

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2106795/

Not sure what I  missed, but this is the whole post

Andrei Chikatilo

Dennis Rader

Gary Ridgway

Audrey Hepburn ... (the actress)

Candice Swanepoel ... (the model)

Laura__  ... (the BZ Member)

O.o

In the second part of the post there's a BZ member added there by me to be cliffed. It's impossible to survive the push cause of the competition chosen. If the first part was answered in a more serious manner the second part would sound like malice instead of a joke.

Actually what you are missing is not something posted is a sublety of how my native language is working. Unfortunately it can't reflect well in English. You need to get self-rediculed before you joke with someone ...... to be concidered a genuine joke and not malice.

Because it's for fun, why are you guys getting so bent out of shape over a couple of names :rofl: You guys are hilarious.

Hell I'll even answer it...

Andrei Chikatilo - Cliff
Dennis Rader - Could be interesting to have a chat with
Gary Ridgway
- Sex, as long as you aren't a prostitute he seemed okay with woman.

----

4 Kiki

Sister Mary Eunice (evil) - So much kinky fun to be had with her

Lana Winter - Chat

Kit walker - Cliff

----

Freaks make things better btw, so let the freaks reign supreme for a couple of rounds.

Jack the Ripper

Vlad the Impaler

King Henry VII