Bellazon

Hannah Ferguson
Thumbnail

spud

Just now, PinkCouture said:

The joke they made was lame so I don't blame her for thinking "WTF are you talking about!?"

I have only see Dan Patrick segments when they have an SI model on and I found their tone (in terms of the interviews) to be somewhere in between "horny thirteen year old" and "dickish".

6 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I have only see Dan Patrick segments when they have an SI model on and I found their tone (in terms of the interviews) to be somewhere in between "horny thirteen year old" and "dickish".

You pretty much summed it up :rofl: They are like overgrown frats boys, or guys who wanted to be part of a frat, or guys who wanted but never got drafted onto a sports team b/c they suck :cain: 

2 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

You pretty much summed it up :rofl: They are like overgrown frats boys, or guys who wanted to be part of a frat, or guys who wanted but never got drafted onto a sports team b/c they suck :cain: 

Most of those guys are well into their 40s/50s. The youngest among them must be in their 30s. It's a bit embarrassing to interact with a young woman like that.

Even if it is some sort of act. You can see that Hannah is a bit uncomfortable at times. Though perhaps uncomfortable is too strong a word. Weirded out a bit, perhaps?

1 hour ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

So in other words, they are like all the rest of Mr. Patrick's interviews. 

(I'm not a fan, obviously).

I love ASAP and his show. Best sports broadcaster there is.

Andtew Perloff (The geeky guy with the glasses) also works for S.I. And usually gets inside info that he teases about the swim issue before its release. 

Dan also has gone to two of Brooklyn Decker's SI shoots.

I always start my day with them though. Love DP and the Danettes 

1 hour ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Most of those guys are well into their 40s/50s. The youngest among them must be in their 30s. It's a bit embarrassing to interact with a young woman like that.

Even if it is some sort of act. You can see that Hannah is a bit uncomfortable at times. Though perhaps uncomfortable is too strong a word. Weirded out a bit, perhaps?

I think a lot of women are weirded out by their top notch sleaziness especially if she is more on the introverted or quieter side :p