Bellazon

Julia Roberts
Thumbnail

jullover

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Julia Roberts on Being Lancome’s Newest Face: ‘It’s Kind of Like Every Girl’s Dream’

Making her debut as Lancôme’s global ambassador at a dinner in Paris, Julia Roberts got frank about what it’s like to be the beauty brand’s newest spokesperson. “It’s kind of like every girl’s dream, really,” she tells WWD. “To be 42 and have three kids and be a working mom, it’s a great moment to be asked to do this and to be able to do it. I think it says a lot about Lancôme and what they stand for.” As for how she’s approaching her new role, the actress jokes, “I think I have to stand up straighter and wash my face more.” But Yousef Nabi, Lancôme International’s president, tells WWD that the actress took the assignment very seriously, explaining, “Julia really wants to be involved in the development of the products.” For her part, Roberts said, “I get all these things to play with and test and give my opinion about. And it’s quite exciting without having to invest all of myself in how I look because they did come to me as me, which is a pretty casual mom. But you know, it’s nice to up your game a little bit.” While Roberts is taking a down-to-earth attitude toward being the beauty industry’s newest supermodel, she’s already starring in her first campaign, for Définicils Precious Cells Mascara. Shot by photographer Mario Testino in a private Manhattan apartment, the ads will break in Europe this March before rolling out to the U.S. during the summer. We can’t wait to see them!–Katherine Kluznik Rentmeester

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Julia Roberts Keeps Her Smile Late Night With Director Tom Hanks

Julia Roberts and Tom Hanks worked late into the evening on Thursday filming Larry Crowne in LA. The duo was joined by costar Bryan Cranston, who is squeezing in this film between his award-winning show that we should probably all be watching, Breaking Bad. Julia is also pulling double duty as she starts promoting Eat Pray Love a full two months before its August release. Her Oprah episode aired on Monday, giving us a peek into Julia's oh-so-blissful life with her husband and three kids.

post-19430-1275249936_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...