Bellazon

Black Beauties

Qball

I KNOW! wtf is that about?!?!....the only black girl with any pages is selita ebanks and she doesn't even look black....if you lightened her skin on shade she would just look like a pretty white girl.

True, I have started threads featuring Black women and no one ever responds.

i know its so retarted the only girls with active threads are tiny little blonde girls.

did anyone ever notice how they hardly ever use black girls on the runways in italy?...or black men.

I think its so crazy how like 50 years after iman came in to the indsutry their is still no support for black women. Call me nieve but until recently i really didnt think racism existed much since 2000...but clearly i was dead wrong.

The only reason they use asian girls now is because they never used them in the past hardly and i think they started to get lots of complaints so they found some tall ones to throw in to the shows. The fashion industry acts like it's so progressive when really its just the white house run by gay men.

i have no problem with gay people or black or whaaatever but this is pretty nuts. I feel like were still stuck on skinny blondes with blue eyes is the only pretty...with some other girls thrown in. No variety at all.

To tell you the truth I like white skinned African women more than dark skinned, they just look prettier imo. But with men it's the opposite. Dark skinned African men are the most attractive men imo. Also I think people are racist, for example everyone calls Serena Williams ugly and them Maria Sharapova gorgeous when Serena is def. prettier.

To tell you the truth I like white skinned African women more than dark skinned, they just look prettier imo. But with men it's the opposite. Dark skinned African men are the most attractive men imo. Also I think people are racist, for example everyone calls Serena Williams ugly and them Maria Sharapova gorgeous when Serena is def. prettier.

post-5544-1174254244_thumb.jpg She's a BLACK African is she ugly?

And what about Oluchi Onweagba and Liya Kebede post-5544-1174254842_thumb.jpg

post-5544-1174254575_thumb.jpg

post-5544-1174254731_thumb.jpg

nana this is a no winning battle so many people here are closet racist.

"To tell you the truth I like white skinned African women more than dark skinned, they just look prettier imo."....disgusting...thats an insult to dark girls everywhere.

Yasmin is not really black she is of Middle Eastern decent. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous though. And i think liya kbede is nasty.....she is sooooo skinny its wrong. If either of those girls had lighter skin they would just look like white girls because they do not have african features. So they don't really count as dark skinned girls. People dont like dark girls because their features are a lot more ethnic and they dont see it as beautiful.

The girls like Alek wek, oluchi, dji, naomi, ajuma, atong...those are the dark girls with hard core african feautres.

nana this is a no winning battle so many people here are closet racist.

"To tell you the truth I like white skinned African women more than dark skinned, they just look prettier imo."....disgusting...thats an insult to dark girls everywhere.

Yasmin is not really black she is of Middle Eastern decent. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous though. And i think liya kbede is nasty.....she is sooooo skinny its wrong. If either of those girls had lighter skin they would just look like white girls because they do not have african features. So they don't really count as dark skinned girls. People dont like dark girls because their features are a lot more ethnic and they dont see it as beautiful.

The girls like Alek wek, oluchi, dji, naomi, ajuma, atong...those are the dark girls with hard core african feautres.

No Yasmin is Somalian not of Middle Eastern descent. What are African features, they have many different types....and they ARE Black.

i realize yasmin is from somalia but somalia is like the north of africa and its mostly muslim middle eastern/african people so it's possible she is not entirely black.

When i say african features i mean specificly african features.....for example if yasmin had white skin you wouldnt know she was african...but if alek wek had white skin it would look strange. I mean like a wider nose and different body type...a typical black person just has different features then a white person...same with latin or asian. Alot of times people don't find women very african looking women beautiful because their features are to rugged (from my experience anyways)

Those are some great girls in your posts especailly the first and second ones...and even i have never heard of them.

i realize yasmin is from somalia but somalia is like the north of africa and its mostly muslim middle eastern/african people so it's possible she is not entirely black.

When i say african features i mean specificly african features.....for example if yasmin had white skin you wouldnt know she was african...but if alek wek had white skin it would look strange. I mean like a wider nose and different body type...a typical black person just has different features then a white person...same with latin or asian. Alot of times people don't find women very african looking women beautiful because their features are to rugged (from my experience anyways)

Those are some great girls in your posts especailly the first and second ones...and even i have never heard of them.

Iman is Somalian and she says that she doesn't any Caucasian or Arab genes. Why do all Black people or African people have to look the same?? Look at Agbani Darego she's Nigerian does she look anything like Oluchi Onweagba? No

Also White people don't have features like Yasmin, look at her lips and her cheekbones she looks very East African to me. East Africans a lot of times have keener features then most White people. A lot of White people have big pointy noses and razor thin lips.

I KNOW! wtf is that about?!?!....the only black girl with any pages is selita ebanks and she doesn't even look black....if you lightened her skin on shade she would just look like a pretty white girl.

stop complaining and make a poll if you´re so "hurt"

they dont have to looks the same. I'm just saying most dark full on african women have more rugged features. It's not a rule but its general. Just like their is lots of white people with big lips or whatever. Yasmin looks pretty caucaisian to me with out the skin. I mean their is lots of different variations of black just like their is different variations of white.

And africa is a giant continent so its very likely that they would look different from coast to coast.

Like to me gisele doesnt looks german...i think of german as either really dark or really light colouring she is kinda in between (without the tan and hair colouring)

I think agbani has very similar features to oluchi expect her's are a bit softer. I dont mean this to sound ignorant but its just a matter of genetics that a typical black person generaly has different features then a typicaly white one. Although genetics aren't an exact thing so its not a rule ...but if you look at it form scientific/statistic point of view.

I mean look at heidi klum and seals daughter she is compeletly white.