Bellazon

Carolin Sünderhauf
Thumbnail

Sheila

Closer 05.06.2013

" Hat die Falsche Gewonnen?"

Has the wrong model won the GNTM contest? Many different opinions of model bookers tell that they see in Lovelyn less potential. Only for catalogue jobs etc. in the other three models, Maike for them most potential of the finalists, for Luise and Sabrina they see more possibilities to make carreer.

And Yannis Nikolaou from Place Models sees most potential in another model who left the cycle with the 8 th place: Carolin. He says: "She is great, I could imagine that she will be at a "Vogue" she can reach most internationally...."

It seems he felt in love with the red haired model. He has already contacted her. Let us wait and see...

post-23068-0-40277700-1370448735_thumb.j

post-23068-0-28922800-1370448744_thumb.j

I love this edit from Gala, and great that Caro shows some unpublished pictures out of it.

Picture of her autograph cards. I really hope she will not stay with One Eins too long... :jimmy: she should go to a good and serious agency!

Caros Autogrammkarten.jpg

Berlin Fashion week, July 2013

Carolin Topmodel 2013 Ja bin bis jetzt für 3 Shows gebucht aber zwei überlappen sich leider, also habe bis jetzt zwei Shows Morgen sind nochmal Castings angesagt.

Carolin informed at her FB site, that she is now booked for 3 shows but sadly two shows are overlapping. So she has now two shows. But today there are again castings where it is possible for her to get another job. :thumbsup:

source: Her FB site

casting waldorf Astoria.jpg

Caros Show plan:

Montag, 01.07.2013:

Starbucks Discoveries Fashion week Pre- Party: Maike & Carolin

Mittwoch, den 03.07.2013:

S.Oliver Chinese Brunch: Lovelyn, Maike & Carolin

Schwarzer Reiter Show: Carolin

I really hoped she would do some more prestige Shows like Minx or Anja Gockel...

Caro FW.jpg