Bellazon

Carolin Sünderhauf
Thumbnail

Sheila

Wow I wonder that she has already testshootings! I think she really wants to model but I think her stay during the cycle will soon ends. But I think this she will better go her way without Gntm title....

I love this picture cant wait to see more :-)

I wish her all the best without GNTM and that she will start her carreer very soon! I really hope we see her soon with some great pictures! She was in my opinion one of the best GNTM models ever. She is simply a model and I hope the world waits for such a model!

I really hope she finds a good agency who helps her to get step in this business. There is place I think for such a gorgeous looking model.

"The world gets ready for a new redhead!" :heart:

post-23068-0-28663900-1367674868_thumb.j

Carolin at Etage 7 ( Pro 7)

source: RTV Games Lights, thanks

"She said she was the closest with Leandra and in the latest weeks with Lovelyn and Christine. A fan asked her what she wants to do now and she said "I'll definitely continue modeling, maybe international. I also want to study!"

http://www.prosieben.de/stars/etage-7/video/ganze-folge-aktuell/

Etage 1.jpg Etage 2.jpg Etage 3.png Etage 4.png

• 2 weeks later...

She is such an nice and great beauty! I really hope she will soon leave OE and will have a contact with a good agency.

Today Yannis from Place models has let her a information on her FB site to contact him. I really hope she will find the best agency for herself and her interests and I really hope she makes it in this business. :flower: