Bellazon

Carolin Sünderhauf
Thumbnail

Sheila

The shooting for Gala:

"The 20 year old from Munich got it: a photoshoot on the rooftops of New York. Also there Carolin impressed a lot. "She stood out and left the other two girls fading in her background", says Editor-in-Chief of Gala magazine Christian Krug." And also the fotographer Tim Petersen was very impressed from her...

http://www.prosieben...ting-1.3538516/

sequence 6, 04.04.2013

the decision walk at Venice beach beyond skateboarders

for me she is the best girl in this Cycle, I really hope she signes with a good agency after or possible during GNTM 2013.....

post-23068-0-46621100-1365233019_thumb.jpost-23068-0-94872500-1365165310_thumb.jpost-23068-0-08582200-1365165329_thumb.jpost-23068-0-03265800-1365165338_thumb.jpost-23068-0-62329000-1365165347_thumb.jpost-23068-0-46246600-1365165355_thumb.j

Dear Jungle Cat, very welcome Dear! Thank you for your nice feedback. :hug:

Yes for me she is also the favourite girl in this cycle. I really hope she will go her way with or without GNTM and OE... :flower:

I really hope we see some more good work from her the future.

Thanks Thuesday, yes great that Caro provided this today at her Facebook page and gave so nice informations to her fans. She also informed about this really first shooting with Menschenfotografin Lena Reiner and that it was taken in Friedrichshafen (near lake Bodensee). It was spring 2011 and in my eyes she is simply a natural beauty! The fotographer was also very happy to shoot with her and said that she has only less makeup and these pictures are not photoshopped. This is the result. Great. And that she hopes she will go her way.

Further Caro told an interested fan that she did some nice model jobs for St. Emile and did two Wella magazines and for a worldwide Abercrombie & Fitch Kampagne in Santa Barbara and also some smaller jobs. Let us look if she also posts something or we find here guys.. :woot:

I like the way she is doing her Facebook page and communication with fans. :flower:

I think she is at GNTM, my idea, to get more attraction and get better known. I really hope that she will not stay till the final round, because I would not like to see the same plight as with Luisa after her GNTM 2012 title...