Bellazon

Coco Rocha
Thumbnail

BubbleBubble

hahahhaaha! yeah! 32!

i love raquel! and i love coco!!!

seriously.... my top 1 is always between coco and aggy and raquel... but right now... it's between coco and raquel... aggy is special... she's my hero!

ok... i've decided! hahahhaahaha! it's coco and raquel! hahahahaha!

Anyways...maybe thats why I like HF models a lot because to me generic beauty is so boring. :sleep: Unique beauty is better....it makes you think and try to analyze it more. :blush:

Maybe that's why you don't like Doutzen?

And do you think that Valentina has a generic beauty? For me she is flawless, but not like Doutzen. I mean, when I see Doutzen it's like "she's ideal"-great body, face, personality too. And Valentina is flawless too, but like in a...human way? lol I don't know how to describe it.

And when I saw this Coco vs. Raquel....they have an editorial together in US Vogue, and in my opinion Coco looks in it so much better than Raquel.

Celine if you think that Jessica's beauty (you probably meant Stam) is as obvious as Doutzen's...then you're not right, hahaha. What most people find beautiful in her (eyes) for me it's just awful. I don't like her eyes.

Anyways...maybe thats why I like HF models a lot because to me generic beauty is so boring. :sleep: Unique beauty is better....it makes you think and try to analyze it more. :blush:

And do you think that Valentina has a generic beauty? For me she is flawless, but not like Doutzen. I mean, when I see Doutzen it's like "she's ideal"-great body, face, personality too. And Valentina is flawless too, but like in a...human way? lol I don't know how to describe it.

And when I saw this Coco vs. Raquel....they have an editorial together in US Vogue, and in my opinion Coco looks in it so much better than Raquel.

Celine if you think that Jessica's beauty (you probably meant Stam) is as obvious as Doutzen's...then you're not right, hahaha. What most people find beautiful in her (eyes) for me it's just awful. I don't like her eyes.

I think that's why I don't like Doutzen. To me Valentina is not really generically beautiful! She is quite intresting. :blush:

yea lol valentina is a beauty. so is doutzen.. but in a different way.. :wub:

stam has amazing eyes, but thats just my opinion :)

anyway here's an interview i got off tfs:

leftsm3.th.gif rightsm3.th.jpg

bottomly1.th.gif

credits to tfs..

its kinda hard to read, cos its split into 3, but the left and bottom are the essential portions :)

To me Valentina is not really generically beautiful! She is quite intresting. :blush:

That's great cause Valentina is one of my favourite models so I'm really happy that you like her :-)

I always thought that Coco is 100% Canadian, but I read somewhere that she has also a british passport and is of Russian descent (?) too.

And she is so young! :o

She is just maturing so well in front of the camera! :wub: :yes: I feel like a parent almost since I've liked her since she opened the JPG show. And watched her career grow. I'm so proud of her. Go my little coco...reach for the stars :cry2:

lol fery, thats cute :laugh:

Yeah I am surprised that she is so young yet so appealing, she can only get better with age :heart: :drool:

hey thats exactly what i was gonna say about doutzen!!! i love doutzen because she is perfect in a 'superhuman' utopian way... hahahaha! i dont know! hahahahaha! but yeah... her beauty is just etheral!

yea lol valentina is a beauty. so is doutzen.. but in a different way.. :wub:

stam has amazing eyes, but thats just my opinion :)

stam has amazing eyes! it's soooo alluring! her eyes are like hooks that can catch and impail any man's heart! hahahahaah! wow... talk about the tudors!

but i like how van meter described it... it's "spooky gray-blue"

anyways... I LOVE COCO! but i've never put her in the HOT category... i think she's above that.

hot to me is the alessandra and the izabel and ferndanda type... that's hot... but coco... hmmm i dont know... i can't articulate it!

stam has amazing eyes! it's soooo alluring! her eyes are like hooks that can catch and impail any man's heart! hahahahaah! wow... talk about the tudors!

but i like how van meter described it... it's "spooky gray-blue"

anyways... I LOVE COCO! but i've never put her in the HOT category... i think she's above that.

hot to me is the alessandra and the izabel and ferndanda type... that's hot... but coco... hmmm i dont know... i can't articulate it!

damn right! haha :D spooky gray-blue is just right. her stare makes one speechless :p

and yea hot is ale, izabel, ana beatriz.. coco is, an acquired beauty :heart: :)