Bellazon

Coco Rocha
Thumbnail

BubbleBubble

:D :D

you know i read at her official site, that she was in singapore (my country) for a while before she made it reallyreally big. i wanted to post a question at her official forum to ask wat was she here for.. but :( i cant seem to be able to post stuff. i've registered, but the validation mail doesn work for me! :cry: anyone has an account there?

you know i read at her official site, that she was in singapore (my country) for a while before she made it reallyreally big. i wanted to post a question at her official forum to ask wat was she here for.. but :( i cant seem to be able to post stuff. i've registered, but the validation mail doesn work for me! :cry: anyone has an account there?

i got an account there like a month ago and since then i havent been able to post, looks like the mods have to approve me before allow me to post, its stupid bcause im not even able to contact them and ask them to approve me cause once again they need to approve you first :blink: i hope you have better luck!

i got an account there like a month ago and since then i havent been able to post, looks like the mods have to approve me before allow me to post, its stupid bcause im not even able to contact them and ask them to approve me cause once again they need to approve you first :blink: i hope you have better luck!

same here! that was what i meant too :( :cry: now i'll never get to ask coco!! and she personally blogs/replies there, how cool is that! darn i think the forum is dead or smth.. i havent seen anyone post since may 1st.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanx so much to you guys for all the pics! :drool: She is rotating on my list between 2, 3 and 4. I'm always moving her around. :laugh: It's going between her, Natasha and Daria in those 3 spots. I just can't make up my mind. :ermm: She's gorgeous! :heart:

THANKS NATH! :D :hug: she has such a pretty face. i love the first one! :wub: my internet has been screwing up lately.. felt so weird not being able to visit bz for days. lol :)

yes she is sweetandlow, she's gorgeous! and tori's thread is growing so fast o.o

th_05741_BS_fen135_Celebrity_City_FS_122_1149lo.jpg

posted by chaky/matt on jeisa's thread :)

Lanvin Spring 07

post-15103-0-1446186646-12461_thumb.jpg th_80108_LanvinSpring07cr3_122_351lo.jpg