Bellazon

Coco Rocha
Thumbnail

BubbleBubble

Coco in Korea? Or is it Pirelli?

post-4767-0-1446186822-56352_thumb.jpg

Dude... this old lady is so fab! hahaahhaha! She's so hip in her cruiser!!! She should party with Aggy! hahahahaah!

oh yeah... and coco too! hahahhaha!

Haha, definitely not Korea.

It looks like China maybe, but Coco's cover of Vogue Korea (Dec.) was awesome !! :wave:

OMG mel! i haven't see you around these parts in like forever! hahahah!

yah! that cover was just lovely and she looked awesome in the ed... but i thought she'd be doing something crazy and jumpy... like her vogue italia ed with meghan! hahahah!

well now that korea's out... its gotta be pirelli... right? hahah!

YAY!!! Coco Whoring is working! hahahahahaha! more Hot Coco to pass around! this is good... REAL good! hahhha!

i haven't seen the work that goes with the super cool old lady... but i'm waiting! hahah!

well mel... you really haven't missed much... i mean that crash wiped up all of fashion week so we're back to square one! hahaha! as for irene's Q's... i have no idea! hahahaha! but i just roll with it!

Thanks Jasper for the Pirelli link... i asked my dad how to say you're welcome... walang ano man! :D hahahaah!

anyway... my dad is going crazy with the whole coup d'et ta... are you guys at martial law or something?