Bellazon

Anna Luisa Ewers
Thumbnail

sarnic

As her IG: Anna is in Oregon at moment, I don't know if for further holidays or for job reasons?

IMG_20170831_112429_161.thumb.jpg.47160d6f3ef252b6ed3035de97524520.jpg

It seems she took the August free to relax and get well recovered from the stressful time which lies behind here. Hope we see her next week at the NYFW!

Great that she is again active at IG and leaves us some informations. :flower:

I bought the Zeit Magazine! Amazing big report/ interview with btw about her. They tell inside that she was very much travelling for worldwide jobs the last months. And so I think there are many jobs in pipeline, we can be happy about that and wait. She also tells a little bit about her private life  (youth in Freiburg, she shared a room with her older sister) and about her female "Dobermann", she is every time happy to come back and have time with her. She was not very often at home in the last months. Also she informs about her best friend Hanne that she met her first time at a Wang campaign shooting and after that they were close friends.   Anna has taken the wedding pictures for her and that it is hanging above her bed. There is also a big report  about her becoming a model and that she also never thought she would get big. She will take it as long it is working in the szene but if one day it will be over she will go studying architecture or something else.

The interview she gave to Zeit Magazine was after midnight in Paris, she came directly from a job in Paris and it was difficult to get her for an interview because of time she does not have.

The interviewer never met Anna before was overwhelmed about her natural, little bit shy but very friendly and open beeing.

Sadly I dont know when this interview was taken. Would be interesting.