Bellazon

Anna Luisa Ewers
Thumbnail

sarnic

That edit is for me like somebody did fixed frames out of an amazing Hollywood film. I cannot stop looking at it. It is like she embodys perfektly this young rich woman in an earlier century. She plays a perfect role. 😍She is unbelievable good in this and in  this way so innocent beautiful. Her face is shining. I am also in love with this edit! She had two different amazing story’s in last two Vogue Paris, in both she is superphotogenic and plays amazing two different persons. 😀

Wow again Mexico. She looks amazing, our little nature girl 🤗🥥🌴. I think it is for a job. This photographer, film maker with that two IG accounts is not a friend of her, not that I know. But strange that he deleted your question Lia.🤔

She seems very busy these times.

I saw an answer at IG, she is there for a job! 🤗👍 Would be interesting to know what they are shooting , filming....and who else is part of it or if she is exclusivly booked...?

possible your comment was deleted by failure or he cancelled his post and  did a repost and by this it was deleted?

Known Jobs we are waiting for:

- Munich, Germany, 28.June 2019

Shooting something for Mango, male model: Nick Schwager

- New York, 23. November 2019

Shooting for Alexander Wang, other models on set, seen Adesuwa for example.

Merida, Mexico, 27. November 2019,

Campaign shot Mango SS2020, other models Rebecca Longendyke and Vittoria Cerretti

Kenia, Africa, 02.December 2019

Possible again for Vogue Paris? 
Sadly no further informations.

Oaxaca Mexico, 17.+ 18. December 2019

Shooting or filming something, possible for a french product? Photographer, Creative Director on set: Gustavo Garcia- Villa

If something is missing, please inform me🤗

We know as in past there are many jobs we dont know from, because she sadly gives barely informations about work not published or in process.