Bellazon

Anna Luisa Ewers
Thumbnail

sarnic

19 hours ago, GreenGreyEyes said:

So sad that it is not Anna😔. Seems he is now dating someone else but very similar type of woman. Wonder also why they split and that he had so soon after that brake a replacement! Poor Anna...

Going by the way she said, it seems like a reunion with him is out of the question. Good thing both of them are very private, so there will be no tabloid rumours and invasive questions.

Also does anyone know which show she was talking about when she mentioned she had that runway mishap? I've never seen that video.

yeah, I am curious about that show too! When do guys think that she climbed Kilimanjaro? she has a picture of Kenya at the beginning of December so I am guessing that was around that time that she climbed Kilimanjaro. so interesting! she is so mysterious. 😚

Yeah it looks like they had an unhappy split. Kinda awkward with friends in common . 

I am glad that she took some time for herself with Hanne in that Sri Lanka retreat. Who knows where she is now?

Mina also moved to  EliteNY, so they are in the same agency again. 😀 Makes me happy for Mina!

I am also curious which show she ment? Never seen that. Possible in her beginnings or it was a show where you have not seen the whole walk. Esp. Versace has such shows were models are going many ways on catwalk or crossing.

I think she was climbing the Kilimanjaro in September  2018. She posted some pics. This was at the time , or after she was shooting that amazing story for Holiday Magazine. It is very impressive that she did it!

Yes I also think it was a unhappy split, the second one she had. That with Vincent was also not nice and it took long time for her to come over it, because  he was unfaithful. She had around two years no new realtionship.
Now after a short time together  the split with Chase, I am really sad for her. I would  have loved to see them together.... possible also at a public event or in a shooting etc. Some pics at Getty etc. But now? I think we will never know what happend.

I am also curious where she is? No informations. I really awaited her at the Coutures. Really hope she will be back for the Big 4.

Hopefully she walks for some shows this season. I cannot wait for the Mango campaign, they are always pretty and I think that she likes working with them very much. 

She must be in New York because I saw a Tala ig story that she was with Bobbi, so Anna must be there! 💕