Bellazon

Jessica Stam
Thumbnail

sedirea

firstly i read it in TFS DKNY thread (someone wrote that DKNY dumped stam for Carol because she is is healthier) i didn't get and PM ed that person and this is what she replied:

"Her drug use is very well-known. She's notorious for having a cocaine addiction. Recently there was this guy that worked with all these models backtage (i can't recall his name), but he released an article about everything he knew about them, and he said that Jessica Stam has a very bad drug problem.

I also own a forum called parisvogue, and all my members talk about it a lot... so i suppose they are my sources. I can ask one of them if you want me to? i'm sorry i don't have a better answer than what i do.

"

i read it here a while ago... or was it tfs... hahaaha.... anyway.... one of the people working backstage decided to take out her frustrations on tfs about stam being stubborn... something about stam purposely never saying hi to the backstage volunteer people and how stam would never wear a shoe unless its her size... like she wont even try

i mean.... i get the whole shoe thing... i mean... if i ate the runway pretty badly because of a huge shoe.... i'd definately be anal about sizes after that! hahahahahahahhahahaha!

and the backstage volunteer people... i don't think i'd say hi to them or smile at them either.... unless they smile at me! hahaha!

its like... i dont have to friggin constantly smile and be nice to be people just because im jessica stam! screw that!

i read it here a while ago... or was it tfs... hahaaha.... anyway.... one of the people working backstage decided to take out her frustrations on tfs about stam being stubborn... something about stam purposely never saying hi to the backstage volunteer people and how stam would never wear a shoe unless its her size... like she wont even try

i mean.... i get the whole shoe thing... i mean... if i ate the runway pretty badly because of a huge shoe.... i'd definately be anal about sizes after that! hahahahahahahhahahaha!

and the backstage volunteer people... i don't think i'd say hi to them or smile at them either.... unless they smile at me! hahaha!

its like... i dont have to friggin constantly smile and be nice to be people just because im jessica stam! screw that!

dior is stunning!!!! thanks!!!

hahahhaahahahaahahhaahahah!!! she shouts at them! hahahhahaaahaahahahaahaha! thats sooooooo awesome!!!

i love her even more!!! hahahahahaha!

and i dont think its because shes thinks shes a star or a diva and all... i think shes just naturally mean and tough like that! hahahaha! idk if that makes sense... hahaha! shes a bully... growing up with brothers and all! hahaha!

i guess if you compare Naomi and Stam... their meanness is different

campbell is mean because modeling has made her into a diva bitch and stam is mean because she grew up tough and mean

i dont know... i guess.... something like that! hahahaahah!

Vogue China FEB 2008

Exclusive

Jessica Stam's day in Fashion week

scanned by agneslo TFS

th_15134_j1_122_688lo.JPG th_15137_j2_122_535lo.JPG th_15139_j3_122_64lo.JPG th_15146_j4_122_83lo.JPG

Here's the translations:

First page

Jessica Stam's Day in Fashion Week

Their beautiful faces, elegant images keep appearing on covers and spreads of world-known's fashion magazines. Yet, they need to work hard and face tense competitions everyday behind thei glamorous life. How do all these supermodels lives during the busiest fashion week? So let us follow the young, fabulous Candian surpermodel, Jessica Stam- faces of Dior, Bulgari and DKNY during SS08 Paris Fashion week and make a record of her day.

Morning in Espace Jardins du Louvre

Jessica Stam arrived Espace Jardins du Louvre, the show venue of Karl Lagerfeld already before dawn. Since her driver informed her that he would pick her up at 6:30am the night before, she was forced to cancelled her plan to go out last night. "The sun hasn't rised up yet, so it looks like it is still at night." she joked when she was holding a daily-must Starbucks coffee. "So I can still say my plan to go out at night is realised as well."

Starting from listen to Music

The first thing Jessica did after she arrived the backstage of Karl Lagerfeld is listen to music to boost up her energy, while the others were eating. Her song lists included "Deception" from Le Tigre, "Anything" from Drama Rama and " Yo Gotta" from Des' Ree.

Second page

Interview with Agyness Deyn

Karl Lagerfeld show was over. Jessica changed back to her usual fashion week uniform- a simple Sophomore Tee with Dior Homme jeans and a pair of Christian Louboutin flats. "I think it's most comfortable T-shirt, very convenient for my job." When she was leaving the backstage, she was interviewed by media with Agyness Deyn. " I always feel lost when i am in front of the camera, I like posing as a model more than talking to the camera.

With Pat McGrath in Valentino show

Karl Lagerfeld show was held in Place du Carrousel, where the Valentino show was held Le Carrousel du Louvre. So we passed many interesting gifts and souvenirs shopw when we were leaving. " Shall we buy a Eiffel tower-shaped lollipop?" I asked. Jessica ignored me. Then, She found mark up artist Pat McGrath in the backstage and said" Pat McGrath is a charming lady, she has a great sense of humour and incredible creativity. She does not only make models shine, but also the surrounding environment as well."

Dries Van Noten after-show with her driver

"If wasn't him, i can not travel everywhere and finish my job properly." She said when she was pointing at her driver Jean Michel during fashion week. " He takes care of me just like a elder brother." By the time, Jean Michel is preparing to drive Jessica to Loewe show after Dries Van Noten show. He alway buys Starbucks coffee ahead for her, reminds her what she needs to do next and tell her where he will be when the show ended. " Actually, he doesn't need to do all these," Jessica explained. "He does so because he cares about me, other models are jealous of me."

With James Scully in Stella McCartney backstage

"Where there's always pregnant women here?" Jessica joked. Indeed, she had already met at least 3 pregnant woman, including Stella McCartney when she was casting for Stella McCartney. "Stella is pregnant for 7-months already and she looks great." She said when she was waling with casting director James Scully. " We both love drinking coffee very much. James gave me a Starbucks gift coupon during New York fashion week, and lights up my day."

Third page

Shooting by a lot of photographers when leaving the show

Those photogaphers at the end of the runway aren't the only photophers Jessica needed to face during fashion week. Outside the show, models were stopped by a lot of photographers for a shoot. "I really can't stop to pose, I apologize for always being rushed and can't co-operate with them."

Shot with Lily Donaldson in front of Louis Vuitton billboard

Some designers like Marc Jacobs will meet all the models before the show get started.(Most of designers will confirm the casting list directly without meeting the models once again.)Jessica arrived the backstage of Louis Vuitton without her model friend Lily Donaldson and said:" Our show schedule is almost identical and will arrive to the same place at the almost the same time. Lily always has wonderful night life."

With Hilary Rhoda in hotel room

Jessica didn't really eat anything despite some simple food in the backstage. That's why she couldn't wait to order food from room service on her way back to hotel. "I eat smoked salmon everthing after i came paris." Shelaughed. " Because they make a great one here. Hilary Rhoda stayed in the same hotel as i did, so i invited her over to enjoy the food."

Fourth page

Diner with Mary-Kate Oslen

After confirming for her jobs with her agents, Jessica could spend some time to gather with her friends finally. They included Star Mary-Kate Oslen, Alexis Roche from Dior and Shirley Cook from Proenza Schouler. They had a little argument of whether having diner in Costes hotel or not, in order not to recognize by anyone, they finally settled down in a comfortable, not known italian resturant on Marais Street. "I will feel uncomfortable if i fully dressed up, people only wear a simple sport Tee and jeans there." Really, it was during Rugby Seven Game Season at that time, almost everyone was wearing a Rugby Tee, they cared the Rugby game more than Fashion week.

Shoot with Carmen Kass on Greenhouse event

When two supermodels Jessica and Carmen gathered together, they started to discuss about the interview at night. " Everyone was asking me the tips of how to live in a green way. I was a little bit lost by saying ""Buy a environmentally friendly car and use recyclable things."" Actually, that's what i have been doing." She said. "You can save water by having a bath with friends." she added.

On Le Baron event

The last item on Jessica's schedule today is to attent the hottest party in paris organized in Le Baron. This is a gathering held by Jessica and Carmen Kass togather for their coming-soon Club House in NY. "Carmen is going to kill me." Jessica said when she was standing in front of the billboard." Because we discussed a bit of what we will be wearing for tonight when we met in Karl Lagerfeld Gallery backstage this morning, she said she will be wearing jeans, and i am wearing a Dior dress."

Back to hotel from work

It has been at least 19 hours starting from wearing a shade in front of Place du Carrousel till now, Jessica was finally on her car and get back to hotel. "This is a really crazy month." Jessica said, she has already took part in 4 fashion weeks in different cities. " I like this state, I love fashion and these shows too." She really does, because she is going to walk down the runway of Stella McCartney 7 hours later.

dior is stunning!!!! thanks!!!

hahahhaahahahaahahhaahahah!!! she shouts at them! hahahhahaaahaahahahaahaha! thats sooooooo awesome!!!

i love her even more!!! hahahahahaha!

and i dont think its because shes thinks shes a star or a diva and all... i think shes just naturally mean and tough like that! hahahaha! idk if that makes sense... hahaha! shes a bully... growing up with brothers and all! hahaha!

i guess if you compare Naomi and Stam... their meanness is different

campbell is mean because modeling has made her into a diva bitch and stam is mean because she grew up tough and mean

i dont know... i guess.... something like that! hahahaahah!

I would like to see a caged death match between Naomi and Stam and no cell phones allowed