Bellazon

Alexis Ren
Thumbnail

angelrnicole

Just now, Glamazonia said:

I don't get the hype about Alexis tbh. For me the character she tries to sell of a "cute sexy playful little girl" doesn't work. 

Now you mention it ... her persona almost reminds me of what we see from Josephine Skriver's personality. I think it's a common instagram strategy? 

5 minutes ago, ribeiro said:

Now you mention it ... her persona almost reminds me of what we see from Josephine Skriver's personality. I think it's a common instagram strategy? 

I’m sorry, but I don’t see that comparison with Josephine Skriver at all. If you ask me, Josephine comes off as nothing but completely genuine, with a truly amazing personality. I definitely couldn’t say the same about Alexis, despite me still being a fan(for the most part). When it comes to attention on Instagram, I’m sure Josephine enjoys it like anybody else, but I never get the sense that she is desperate for it. Again, I don’t think the same can always be said for Alexis, if ever.

Just now, Bridgeburner7 said:

I’m sorry, but I don’t see that comparison with Josephine Skriver at all. If you ask me, Josephine comes off as nothing but completely genuine, with a truly amazing personality. I definitely couldn’t say the same about Alexis, despite me still being a fan(for the most part). When it comes to attention on Instagram, I’m sure Josephine enjoys it like anybody else, but I never get the sense that she is desperate for it. Again, I don’t think the same can always be said for Alexis, if ever.

Oh I agree - I meant it as Alexis perhaps tries to emulate the kind of persona that we see organically from Josephine
(Although that being said I think there's alot more to Jo's personality than what is presented on the gram...)

28 minutes ago, ribeiro said:

Oh I agree - I meant it as Alexis perhaps tries to emulate the kind of persona that we see organically from Josephine
(Although that being said I think there's alot more to Jo's personality than what is presented on the gram...)

I apologize. Yeah, I can definitely agree with that, especially about there being even more to Josephine’s personality than that seen on Instagram. Not that her personality doesn’t come off as being a good one on Instagram, there is just a lot of greatness to it that can’t be seen on Instagram. 

On 11/7/2017 at 6:44 PM, Bridgeburner7 said:

I apologize. Yeah, I can definitely agree with that, especially about there being even more to Josephine’s personality than that seen on Instagram. Not that her personality doesn’t come off as being a good one on Instagram, there is just a lot of greatness to it that can’t be seen on Instagram. 

Yesss definitely agree! I feel like there's a strong sarcastic/sardonic sense of humour under there that doesn't get enough light on the gram. We only seem to see it behind the scenes.
That being said I guess it's not hard to channel that part of a personality through isnta...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, jj3 said:

^ One of the best vid' so far for this year Advent !

A fairly low bar to clear given the quality of this years' videos so far, but I would have to agree.  Thankfully they've bee getting better here over the last week, so hopefully that continues. :smile: