Amanda Booth
Thumbnail

katchitup

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sunday Morning With: Mike Quinones + Amanda Booth

Over the summer, we spent a few hours at the Los Angeles home of Mike Quinones, Amanda Booth and their two rescue pugs, Jack and Petey. These two lived in a VW van at the beach the summer before last and decided if they can live in a space that small together, they could live together anywhere… so they decided to get hitched last summer. They’ve since upgraded to a cute, open-floor plan, airy place in LA just minutes from Venice Beach. Mike is an action sports veteran who currently runs a clothing company with friends called OurCaste in addition to his American-made clothing project, WAAR. Amanda is likely a familiar face as she models for campaigns and brands from Old Navy to Wildfox. She’s still working hard on landing her dream job as a Maxxinista (being that she truly is one — so many good TJ Maxx finds in this house!) and keeps her left brain exercised by spending her downtime working on her college math books. I guess that’s fun when you’re a brainiac math major! When they aren’t traveling the coast, working on whatever new vintage vehicle lands in their garage or at the beach surfing, these two spend the weekends on their sunny back patio, hanging with their friends and pups, dreaming up their next adventure. We loved checking out all of Mike’s artwork in the house and spending time with these two sweet lovebirds. Check out a morning at their house after the jump.

http://thepostsocial.com/design/sunday-morning-with-mike-quinones-amanda-booth/

post-42953-0-1446085127-74853_thumb.jpg post-42953-0-1446085127-7792_thumb.jpg post-42953-0-1446085127-80161_thumb.jpg post-42953-0-1446085127-82696_thumb.jpg post-42953-0-1446085127-86787_thumb.jpg post-42953-0-1446085127-91894_thumb.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So can we post the other Playboy content? I see another pic of her from the net and she looks gorgeous but I'm not sure if its aloud...

This pic was cropped from her Instagram though, so I guess we should be aloud to post this?

1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...