Bellazon

Victoria Beckham
Thumbnail

Qball

• 2 weeks later...

I Looooooooooooove her stylee.... From all the celebs there are she has the BEST of the bests style!!!

& more important she's her own "stylist" , or well she must be since she's fashion designer and you see her always shopping , and it's important becouse her style says a lot about her , and then you see all these glam celebs and you're like omg they have great style , but wait , they hired stylist for that , not once I've read or heard celebs say "I can't put an outfit together like that or I don't have the time so that's why i hire a stylist" so that says a lot .

She such a style Icon , and i can't really say that she's a style "Icon" for me becouse just her taste it's really similar to mine , and I'd dress as stylish or even more (probably :p) if i was as rich as her... Dreamss :whistle:

But anyways , she has different styles but in the same time they're very simlar like i love her "Casual" style which is not casual at all becouse it's very very modern and then her elegant style , it's very high fashion inspired , and then her dresses also , and her gowns are veryyyy glamorous she almost always wears Roberto Cavalli gowns and he is 1 of my favorites designers .

Ofcourse she's had her bad moments , but that's normal she takes risks , and she feels very confident in what she's wearing so we can forgive her for her only few bad wardrobe choices.

Overall has very rich look , very "shiny" shall I say , she looks like a "million dollar woman" . (Ofcourse it's a lot more then that.)

And in an interview where she lauchen her book she said " I think that Fashion is really me you know i don't have to try really hard at this, it comes naturally" (with her Fab English accent)

And i can tell , her style look , looks very well done , but in the same time as she is naturally good at picking outfits and not trying too hard.

Thumps up for Victoria.

So can yuy guys pleaaseeee post like candits of her i just love looking at her style :heart: