Bellazon

Is anyone planning to skip the "Victoria's Secret Fashion Show"?

straightfashionguy

Sorry, I haven't followed VS for a few years. I know they have gone over the top in sexualizing their brand, and I live in an area I hear about Giselle on an often basis where I get easily numb about her (her husband plays American football in my locale.)

moreover, that last statement - are you implying that I am a retard? because if you did - you DID go over the top and you should be ASHAMED .

I never wrote anywhere about you being a retard :) but if you want me to, I can be ashamed. Like... NOW. I was. Trully.

Seriously, it just seemed to me a little off that you haven´t followed VS in years (thus you are not interested in it), yet you want to discuss the brand you know almost nothing about now. It´s a company, and companies tend to change - that´s natural.

As for me, it seems that VS now tends to be more "cute" than sexy, I don´t feel the feminine vibe it once had :idk: The show itself does not seem sexy to me as it was some time ago. So I can see no problem with kids watching it, especially since Beaver got on the train.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...