Bellazon

The Ultimate Fighter

Jimmy Changa

Pride starting to become bigger now in North America, you can get it if yor order the fight channel, but you gotta have digtal cable to get it

And there even showing the PPV tonight at all the bars, I might go check it out :)

I just checked out Fedor Emelianenko, the guy's a little tank :thumbsup:

Pride starting to become bigger now in North America, you can get it if yor order the fight channel, but you gotta have digtal cable to get it

And there even showing the PPV tonight at all the bars, I might go check it out :)

I just checked out Fedor Emelianenko, the guy's a little tank :thumbsup:

All mma-lovers in Holland, just download it..because we can't order PPV's. And we also don't mind waiting a day for a download to save 35 euros :D

Fedor has also trained his standup skills in Holland, so he's ready to bang!

• 1 month later...

The Finale of the Ultimate Fighter Sucked, I hope next season's is better than this past one

Georges St. Pierre beat Matt Hughes :woot: :ddr:

I thought GSP was gonna win, but I didn't think he was going to domiante Hughes like he did :shock:

Every time Sylvia fights it's gets even more boring than his last fight :sleep:

I was rooting for GSP..and screaming when that highkick landed.. Sylvia was boring indeed. I don't like him at all. Always wearing his belt, always a big mouth. I hope Brandon Vera knocks him out hard.

He does have kickboxingskils, thanks to his Dutch trainer and legend Rob Kaman. I sparred with Kaman once and he showed me all corners of the ring. Man that guy is good!

Did you see that other Dutch guy Hardonk? That lowkick landed perfectly!

I was rooting for GSP..and screaming when that highkick landed.. Sylvia was boring indeed. I don't like him at all. Always wearing his belt, always a big mouth. I hope Brandon Vera knocks him out hard.

He does have kickboxingskils, thanks to his Dutch trainer and legend Rob Kaman. I sparred with Kaman once and he showed me all corners of the ring. Man that guy is good!

Did you see that other Dutch guy Hardonk? That lowkick landed perfectly!

I went to a bar to watch UFC 65, and I never seen so many people get behind a fighter, like everyone got behind GSP. It' probally just because he is canadian though

I hope Vera kills him, I can't stand watching Sylvia fights anymore

I didn't see Hardonk fight, but I know he won, was he impressive? :idk:

GSP fights Matt Sera and Anderson Silva fights Travis Lutter next, so in what second of the first round will GSP and Silva KO them :whistle:

I was always against Matt Hughes, because he's just incredibly arrogant. I really hoped BJ Penn wouldn't make him pay for it, but too bad his cardio wasn't really 110%. GSP is just a nice guy with skills.

Hardonk landed 4 lowkicks and after the fourth his opponent couldn't stand on his feet and immediately fell down. When it comes to kickboxing, Holland rules! I hope he does the same thing to Sylvia.

• 1 month later...