Bellazon

Elite Model Look 2012, BZ's Winner

Chocolate

ROUND 5

Emily from Canada

post-13871-0-1446058417-67726_thumb.jpg

14 years old, 179cm/5'10''

I live on a hobby farm in Ottawa, Ontario, and was discovered when I accompanied a family friend to an Angie’s Models and Talent open call. Modeling was more of a spontaneous adventure for me, because even if I always dreamed of being in a magazine I didn’t really know what to expect.

I love track and field, I’m am an avid reader and I enjoy playing piano and listening to music, especially « Safe and Sound » by Taylor Swift, which is my favourite song right now, I listen to it every day.

vs.

Isabella from Netherlands

post-13871-0-1446058417-68904_thumb.jpg

post-13871-0-1446058417-73142_thumb.jpg

14 years old, 178 cm/5'10''

I was out shopping with my mum when I saw that Elite had a casting, so from the beginning it’s been a real spontaneous adventure. It was a great experience walking down the runway in amazing clothes and talking to the other girls.

My favorite model is Doutzen Kroes, she inspires me because she seems really natural and down to earth. I would love to travel to all kind of places and countries and meet different kind of people and I wouldn’t mind beeing recognized on the street. My family is very proud of me and excited about my future and my friends give me enormous support and will follow my experiences online.

My diary

01-11-2012

Hello guys! So I'm looking for little things to tell you about me, that you do not already know even after reading my portrait. Well I love doing sport, it’s a very big part of my life. It keeps me healthy and gives me a lot of satisfaction and I’d like to become a sports teacher. Honestly I don’t read a lot of blogs or magazines, but I think that it will change now ! With Shanghai getting closer I wanna make the most of the coming weeks to learn about fashion, couture, makeup, and all a model can possibly need to know about!! KISSKISS

ROUND 6

Aude from Reunion

post-13871-0-1446058435-54382_thumb.jpg

post-13871-0-1446058435-6414_thumb.jpg

22 years old, 180cm/5'11''

I was born in Paris but I live in Réunion Island, my mother is from Rwanda and my father is French. I was discovered by an agent from Elite here in Réunion. The best part from EML so far was meeting the other girls and all the nice people who work with Elite. Both my family and friends are really happy for me but my parents are a little bit scared I think. The reason why I won? I have no idea, maybe thanks to my smile or mixed origin.

My Diary:

27-10-2012

I don’t know if I have a favorite model but I like Naomi Campbell, I mean she’s an icon in the model industry. I also like Candice Swanepoel, she’s just amazing. I would describe myself as social, funny and smiling. My style is kind of casual and classic but sometimes I add an African and colorful touch, it depends on my mood. I like to read fashion magazines, especially Vogue and Cosmopolitan. I like to dance and to dive and I absolutely love travelling, and that’s what attracts me the most about becoming a model. To be able to discover beautiful places and people and enjoying every second of it!

vs.

Ysaunny from Dominican Republic

post-13871-0-1446058435-72106_thumb.jpg

post-13871-0-1446058435-74541_thumb.jpg

18 years old, 178 cm/5'10''

My cousin Denny always told me that I should be a model, one day he brought me to a casting and that’s the beginning of the story. At first my parents hesitated a bit, but when I won the EML they started to support me 100% and now they really think that I can become an international model. I run everyday in the sunset, I try to drink a lot of water and I do love to eat salads, no guilty pleasure!

I’ve been studying music for five years and I play the guitar as often I as can. In my spare time I love to sing and play for family and friends. Three of my favorites to listen to are Heroes del Silencio, Joaquin Sabina and Juan Luis Guerra.

My Diary:

01-11-2012

Do you guys know my country, Dominican Republic? I love our people and our culture and my favorite model is Roza Gough, I think that her overall look is very unique: check her photos she rocks!!! I love models.com, it’s interesting to read about everything that’s going on in the modelling industy. I’m a big fan of Oscar de la Renta’s work and it would be amazing to one day model for him. I dream of walking on the big catwalks, it’s such a wonderful feeling I can’t really describe. And soon I'll be living my dream, and wearing Oscar's princess dresses who knows! HuGs!!