Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I didn't like the show at all, it was boring as hell. Sorry VS, I'm not loving you this year either :idk:

Kudos to Barbara for her runway & commercial debut, she's perfect for VS

I wouldn't count Ale out... At the very end she says "See you next year". Perhaps Ale is just over doing the full-time VS shit. She's getting older, has others projects to do and just because she doesn't film with them as much as Candice, doesn't mean she's not still with them.

Well say what you want to say but she is amazing. Do I think she deserves all the attention, no. But let's see how it plays out lol. The show overall wasn't terrible. But they could have scrapped some of the behind the scenes stuff and gave more of the girls walking. It was mainly them posing.

Candice ROCK!!! her three segments....and Barbara in the commercials is just amazing!

other that also shine was Shanina S. , Erin and Constance , but seriously these girls where lucky cause the edition! , they cought her best parts and long parts.

Adriana in circus was also great

oh and Doutzen and Miranda in the segment with Bruno

VS stlll trying to make Candice happen. Which means the 2010 show actually did nothing so they reintroduced her. Pathetic.

oh and her italian Vogue cover is almost #3years old now. It's sad considering VS never forced Adriana, Gisele, Heidi and the rest down our throats but they still happened

The show was bad. like BAD.

LMAO, Miranda only trended on twitter for like 2 seconds! Yay. She needs to pull more fame stunts tbh and asap

It's not personally that I find her unattractive (at least when she's not smiling) but the fact is, ANYONE that was shoved down your throat as often as she is...anyone would get sick of her. The covers, the websites, the launches, the flyers, the store windows, the segments after segments..esp when models like Adriana or Ale have been there so long (esp right before the fantasy bra) or even Lindsay, or Lily or anyone who deserves just as much attention it's enough already. I know several guys who liked her a while back but are now soooo sick of her. Hell a guy I watched the show with tonight said "You know, she's like that chick you banged that no matter what she just won't leave you the hell alone afterward" yea. It's kind of like that. I've been a fan of VS for over 15 years and have never seen this kind of ass-kissing before from this company.

They didn't have to shove Heidi, Tyra, Gisele, Adriana, Alessandra down our throats for us to like them...they just caught on and at this point it's overkill.

Was it just my TV or did they mess up the end of Angels in Bloom? :wacko: They kept showing Constance and Behati walking and then Rihanna with Toni going the other way, and I'm not even sure if they showed Toni at all? I thought it was my TV doing something weird but it went with the music. I'm so confused. :idk:

I'm not going to argue with any of you. I just think it's childish to hate on someone because you don't like how some of their fans act.

I really liked Candice's little segment, she looked so cute! I wish they would have done something like that for more of the angels too instead of just talking about all the commercials. I can't really think of them doing it in the past except for Heidi's one for her 10th anniversary of working with VS.

The fact is they already did a Candice segment just like that one back in 2010. It's not the fans we don't like...at least not me it's the fact I don't like someone shoved in my face all the time, esp when the other girls deserve the attention. It was right before the fantasy bra...sorry it should have been Ale's segment (esp with her leaving)

VS stlll trying to make Candice happen. Which means the 2010 show actually did nothing so they reintroduced her. Pathetic.

oh and her italian Vogue cover is almost #3years old now. It's sad considering VS never forced Adriana, Gisele, Heidi and the rest down our throats but they still happened

The show was bad. like BAD.

LMAO, Miranda only trended on twitter for like 2 seconds! Yay. She needs to pull more fame stunts tbh and asap

This was bad :/ and boring. Music in SCA actually fits in DL not there, and backwards!

I still like Candice, but she getting like a segment in the show was kinda disrespectful for other angels imo... then again since Adriana and Ale are leaving soon that's VS call for help

I'm going to rewatch the show when they show it on the west coast because i missed the first two segments, but as for right now i give the show 4/10