Bellazon

Vintage Model IDs

modelknowledge

18 hours ago, missparker7 said:

GUERLAIN L`OR DE GUERLAIN advertisement - petra Germany October 1991 (30. September 1991)

GuerlainLOrAdpetraDe1091.thumb.jpg.38f2cc76ba7e027cf1c46e28f2f66c37.jpg

Heather Stewart-Whyte told me this was actually Sinead O'Connor, and there is a resemblance. I'm not convinced, but am also unconvinced by Ludmila Isahova.

On 11/16/2022 at 6:49 PM, BlueAcadia said:

Tina Lindholm, Jennifer Otto, Daniela GhioneCecilia Nord :flower:

WOOOW,MANY THANKS Miss Blue for all !!,At last,I know about specially the second one;but when you said "Otto",I remembered as well the model with her name starting with letter "J"... 

image.thumb.jpeg.06f0456bb9582cacb0585564ec3cefd1.jpeg

However,MANY THANKS because I rememebered her surname but I didn't indentify her until you told me!!:hi_wft::clap::irenistiQ::Dinah:

2 hours ago, Chirkomania said:

WOOOW,MANY THANKS Miss Blue for all !!,At last,I know about specially the second one;but when you said "Otto",I remembered as well the model with her name starting with letter "J"... 

image.thumb.jpeg.06f0456bb9582cacb0585564ec3cefd1.jpeg

However,MANY THANKS because I rememebered her surname but I didn't indentify her until you told me!!:hi_wft::clap::irenistiQ::Dinah:

YAY!!! OOOps I meant Jessica Otto:thumbsup:

On 11/17/2022 at 5:50 PM, RocketQueen said:

632.thumb.jpg.70452ab5611c4721f67516b922f32c5d.jpg

WOOOOOOW,really THANKS A LOT Miss Queen,This is another Spaniard Model who worked a lot in the early 90s....It's very weird;because I didn't have her compcard Peter Marlow from...and I've got 12.234...very weird...really,I guessed she wasn't over there...but VOILÂ!!!Thanks again.:hi_wft::clap::Dinah::thumbsup: