Bellazon

Brooke Burke
Thumbnail

GoodFoot

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not to rejoice in other people's misfortunes, but here is a bit of news about Brooke:

IT'S OVER: Former E! personality and current Rock Star: INXS host Brooke Burke splitting with her husband, Garth Fisher, People reports. The couple, married since 2001, are living apart but remain amicable, according to the magazine.

Her husband's the plastic surgeon, right?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes; the guy who famously took out two little pockets of fat behind her cheeks (to chisel her famous cherokee, or is that cheek-rokee look) and put them in her breasts ;)

Also, the father of her daughter (I'm not sure if she has had, or not, a second child with him).

Could you maybe use winrar to bundle the small files into one big file size between 40 to 50 MB ?

If you could bundle the files into one big file, 40 to 50 MB (just under the limit per file) so I and many of us don't have to wait one hour after only 30 MB download instead of 50 MB as stated on their website.

Thanks. ...for the videos too.

If these were Rocio's videos then I'll be really excited :laugh: :fun:

Could you maybe use winrar to bundle the small files into one big file size between 40 to 50 MB ?

If you could bundle the files into one big file, 40 to 50 MB (just under the limit per file) so I and many of us don't have to wait one hour after only 30 MB download instead of 50 MB as stated on their website.

Thanks. ...for the videos too.

If these were Rocio's videos then I'll be really excited :laugh:  :fun:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, of course. I'll do it tonight or this evening (depending on your time zone; mine's PST). I've got to run to the dry cleaners now, sorry!

wow time for me to slip in there.  i wonder if my wife would be mad :ninja:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

let us know if your wife gets mad :ninja: :p

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

First of all, you should be mad at yourself for admiring at somebody else's wife instead of your own. No offense. :blink: :laugh: :fun:

That's really nice of you, thank you.

Don't be mad at me after you read this:

I don't mean this to be picky; "in the future", could you and the rest of us please spread out the file bundles (40-50MB) to more servers, not just only concentrate on rapidshare but to quickfile.de as well(as good as rapidshare, also 50MB max per file (http://srv8.qfile.de/operator.php?sysm=file_transfer&sysf=upload)).

With this way, everyone can download files almost 100MB(the more servers the more MB ) from all servers before we have to wait for one hour after each download from rapidshare and quickfile.

Thank you. :woot: