Bellazon

Candids

rosada

Gisele and Tom are together in Paris right now!!!

Tom Brady And Gisele Bundchen Heat Things Up

As we reported earlier today, actress Bridget Moynahan is three months pregnant from New England Patriot quarterback Tom Brady, but Tom has been busy with new gal pal supermodel Gisele Bundchen.

The two were spotted in the city of love, Paris, where they attended the famous Bartabas Horses Show. The happy couple then had dinner at the Cafe de la Paix where they played tonsil hockey for a while. After dinner, the couple went back to the Ritz Hotel. No word yet if Tom has heard that the stork is coming!

Source: http://www.hollyscoop.com/gisele-bundchen/...gs-up_9740.aspx

gisom8la8.jpg

gisom10iw7.jpg

gisom20ej7.jpg

gisom30sz9.jpg

gisom40zj4.jpg

gisom50ok9.jpg

gisom60no1.jpg

gisom70yt4.jpg

It makes him look bad, him gallavanting in Paris with Gisele, he should be talking to Bridget.

Word is he KNEW in December she was pregnant, and she thought they were still in a relationship even though they were going through a rough patch!

To save face, he has to go to all the baby classes, scans and birth of course... :yes: This story is making me laugh even though it real peoples lives :laugh: :laugh:

Everyone seems to be saying Gisele should back off till Tom & Bridget sort things out. Bridget is going to be BROKE EVER!!!!!!! SHE HAS TOM BRADY BABY IN HER BUN!

I'm sure Tom knew about this for a while, otherwise Bridget would be the world's biggest bitch. But what pisses me off is that she is using the press to atack Tom and Gisele. They were trying to keep things under wraps and then she founds Tom will go to Paris with Gisele and she makes a call do Liz Smith. Because she knew once he is overseas it would be more difficult to make an statement.

Now everybody thinks he's partying in Paris when he ex is having his child. Not quite. For the pics and the video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dxNcycWWnc) i see a long road for Tom and Gisele.

OH L'AMOUR

Tom Brady and girlfriend Gisele Bundchen continue their Parisian getaway Tuesday, where the couple enjoyed a motorcycle trip and sightseeing on foot. The New England Patriots quarterback, who is expecting a child with ex Bridget Moynahan, said he and his family are "excited about the pregnancy."

tombradyrr3.jpg

People.com

Gisele looks so fashionable these days... I think Tom is making her so happy! I'm glad for them and i believe they will get stronger after the pregnancy news. I'm sorry Bridget, you suck!