Bellazon

Candids

rosada

Gisele in Florianopolis - Dec 27 2006

She's staying at her friend Guga Kuerten's house, again

Guga is so cute...I always loved his hair :p I hear he started his own clothing line. He has stores and everything...I saw some pics of the line and store earlier this year. I really wish he'd play tennis again. Damn injuries :( He was a great player and champion.

It's one of Gisele's paparazzi pic. Sorry i don't know when, where it was taken :(

I just like this pic becuz of her cuty doggy and her glamorous body *shy*

Um sorry if its reposted!

i've seen more from this series somewhere here before but it's nice to look at again. she looks good and the yorkie looking very fearless in fully committed leap really makes this pic fun.

Thanks,,, and sorry for the repost :( But i'm happy that you guys thnk the pic is funn :laugh:

It's one of Gisele's paparazzi pic. Sorry i don't know when, where it was taken :(

I just like this pic becuz of her cuty doggy and her glamorous body *shy*

Um sorry if its reposted!

i've seen more from this series somewhere here before but it's nice to look at again. she looks good and the yorkie looking very fearless in fully committed leap really makes this pic fun.

Thanks,,, and sorry for the repost :( But i'm happy that you guys thnk the pic is funn :laugh:

haah to me i didn't see the series, so it's all good for me. plus it's gisele, who cares bout reposts?! haha :hehe:

Gisele in Florianopolis - Dec 27 2006

She's staying at her friend Guga Kuerten's house, again

Guga is so cute...I always loved his hair :p I hear he started his own clothing line. He has stores and everything...I saw some pics of the line and store earlier this year. I really wish he'd play tennis again. Damn injuries :( He was a great player and champion.

I love Guga. I want to marry him!!!