Bellazon

Candids

rosada

After Party. :D

post-4533-0-1446076248-52542_thumb.jpg post-4533-0-1446076248-55596_thumb.jpg

OMG LEOS MOM IS WITH GISELE??????????? :o :o :o

oh my gosh you're right..... I guess they have a bond!

You can kill me by saying this, but i'd love to see Leo and Gisele getting married in some kind of TomKat extravaganza! Steven Spielberg could be the best man. Or maybe John Galliano... :wave:

After Party. :D

post-4300-0-1446076251-23514_thumb.jpg post-4300-0-1446076251-25_thumb.jpg

OMG LEOS MOM IS WITH GISELE??????????? :o :o :o

oh my gosh you're right..... I guess they have a bond!

You can kill me by saying this, but i'd love to see Leo and bar getting married in some kind of TomKat extravaganza! Steven Spielberg could be the best man. Or maybe John Galliano... :wave:

You can kill me by saying this, but i'd love to see Leo and Gisele getting married in some kind of TomKat extravaganza! Steven Spielberg could be the best man. Or maybe John Galliano... :wave:

ha ha, honestly.... i think they're going to be one of those couples that go through some other 'experiences' in between, but in every other way they're so compatible ('same but different' careers, lifestyles etc) that they'll end up coming back to each other for good.... just a gut feeling but i think it's well-based. ;)

I don't know if anyody already post this, but i just found that Gisele's blue dress on the pink carpet last week was a Roberto Cavalli.

Gisele Bundchen in Roberto Cavalli

A una come Gisele Bundchen non basta la passerella di Victoria Secret's...

Eccola anche conquistare il red carpet del party dedicato all'evento con uno stupendo abito di seta blu che riprende i suoi occhi da gatta.

Fascia su una vita stile impero che cade su un lato. Scollatura effetto bikini e spacco vertiginoso che sale sulle affusolate gambe da top model. Tutto firmato Roberto Cavalli.

Molto semplice, ma allo stesso tempo particolare il dettaglio del bracciale che con questa mise la fa assomigliare ad una bellissima dea greca.

Source: http://www.fashionblog.it/post/2104/gisele...roberto-cavalli

Okay... Leo recently said in an interview that he won't marry anytime soon because of one simple reason: he didn't found Mrs. Right.

And then Gisele is seen walking with their dog (because they bought the dog together) and his mom.

They dated for five years and Gisele was the first woman that Leo took to an official event with him: the Oscars, back in 2005.

They are famous for their on/off relationship. during those five years they broke-up sometimes and had affairs with other people, but always get back together.

I definitely thing they will got back together one more time - and this time will be forever!