Bellazon

Candids

rosada

thanks! ^ :flower:

96 year old lady steals the scene at book launch of Gisele Bündchen

Who steals the show there, however, is Mrs. Rosa Seibel, 96 years. Grandmother (fashionista) Flavio Seibel, owner of the Village Library, she asked her grandson who bought the book so he could get an autograph model. "I'm looking forward to seeing Gisele. Since knew she would come here, I wanted to come and see her, "says Rosa. "She is very friendly and has lots of light," she says.

0aA1AL0n.jpg IcLAQpwh.jpg

http://vejasp.abril.com.br/blogs/terraco-paulistano/2015/11/lancamento-livro-gisele-bundchen/?utm_source=redesabril_vejasp&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=vejasp

Gisele Bündchen is surrounded by photographers and fans after launch book Top made autograph session on Friday, 6 in São Paulo, to the first 300 people who bought the publication of her career photos.

The model arrived aboard a black Carnival at 9:35 a.m. and quickly entered the bookstore under the cries of "beautiful". Gisele waved to the fans and went straight to pose for photographers that awaited. Rafaela and Patricia, sister of model, accompanied him.Actresses Ingrid Guimarães and Gisele Fraga were also at the event.

4Y6HdAaN.jpg bVxGsCLS.jpg xS6kysov.jpg LlB1imCU.jpg Fcz6OLBx.jpg TrIIWkxB.jpg AAEqKgXv.jpg MROlcl1c.jpg SozWTs11.jpg c4kPZpuX.jpg ihj8wDie.jpg D5ZgXoqy.jpg s1KkF2Be.jpg 49hdFIS4.jpg QGa45SJI.jpgeFczMhTt.jpg fsJvIo5q.jpg NwjcZKbv.jpg aq6RjnVM.jpg oxvLTGY6.jpg 6knENKMx.jpg Hi6OJ5PP.jpg J3zzp9vF.jpg KxyUkwq2.jpg xt0YbfYV.jpg

ego globo

• 2 weeks later...

Pantene is just for Brazil so I think it's possible. Or hopefully she's done with Pantene.

Just wondering because Luigi is hair ambassador for Kerastase and also shoots the campaigns and Kerastase reposted the photo... Just makes me curious. :D 

Edit: my friend spoke to Luigi its not Kerastase. 

• 2 weeks later...

Happy birthday my sweet Benny! I love you so much #love #grateful??????Feliz aniversário meu doce Benny. Eu te amo muito! #amor #gratidão

Dyah8IVl.jpg 

Making of Summer.@PanteneBrasil #mergulhenoverão#verãoPantene ??

YcrV0rxs.jpg

Happy birthday my little sunshine! I love you so much! #love #grateful ???? Feliz aniversário meu raio de sol! Te amo muito! #Amor #gratidão

iE4oo3bY.jpg

Instagram/Gisele