Bellazon

Candids

rosada

I would think so too, but then there's the derek blasberg on set with terry that makes me think otherwise. He works for US Bazaar and V magazine, I guess it could be either of those. I don't think he has anything to do with the Brazilian edition.

Then a few days later Derek tweeted about how nice Gisele was, which may not mean anything but it just seems like they recently worked together. :p

Gisele, Terry, Derek all on set in LA at the same time, (photo of Gisele and terry deleted) it just has to be related.

I would think so too, but then there's the derek blasberg on set with terry that makes me think otherwise. He works for US Bazaar and V magazine, I guess it could be either of those. I don't think he has anything to do with the Brazilian edition.

Then a few days later Derek tweeted about how nice Gisele was, which may not mean anything but it just seems like they recently worked together. :p

Gisele, Terry, Derek all on set in LA at the same time, (photo of Gisele and terry deleted) it just has to be related.

Didn't know about the Gisele and Terry picture! So it must be HB US :)

I love the photo where she's pulling her hair back, it reminds me of her Vogue US editorial with the soccer team :D

Thanks for posting :)