Bellazon

Candids

rosada

michelabella you've found great shots from Angels Across America Tour 2004! Thanks!

According to JustJared.com:

Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady are planning a second wedding, Radar reports.

With a 50-person guest list, the couple will have a wedding service in the first week in April in Costa Rica. The first wedding was a small, private ceremony at the St. Monica Catholic Church on February 26 in Santa Monica, Calif.

Tom, 31, and Gisele, 28, are currently in Brazil for her grandfather’s 83rd birthday party.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/03/17/gi...rady-wedding-2/

• 2 weeks later...

wow ur fast! I just saw these on e news :woot: thank you!

bitch-get is upset bc she must obviously still be in love w/ tom (oh and gisele is more famous and gorgeous than she is :laugh: )

hmm Gisele is really over-exposing lil John in paparrazzi pics, when B****it, paraded on the cover of OK magazine w/ his baby pics :rofl: Gisele can't help it if she gets followed everywhere! (unlike d lister what's her face) :p

bitch-get, thats a good one :p i think she is just mad that tom didn't go back with her after finding out she was preggers lol.

and it's not like gi is calling the paparrazzi to come take photos...bridget should just be happy that her son has a great step-mom that really loves her son. :)

yes exactly. I am sure the press is making it sound worse than it really is too (like they always do) but B should just be happy to hear john and Gi have a good relationship! i think it's sweet :wub: and you can see the love in the pictures. Isn't that better than Gisele never holding him and acting bitter towards him?! we can clearly see who the better and more mature person is :whistle:

It really does appear at least according to the media that BM is bitter about her relationship with Tom. She is voicing her jealousy through her friends. Now, it just might be overblown because the media has a tendency to that for attention.

Gisele stated that she treats little John as her own son and that is good. How is that disrespectful? BM is going to have to get over it and realize that Gisele is Tom's wife and John's Stepmom. There it is...

Again, it might be media hype... <_<

agree Yasume! you said it perfectly. that is exactly how i feel too :) (and that is how it appears too) B is trying to make Gi sound bad, but in the end it is not making her look good (IMO) w/e....

nice wedding pic, 3V3L :drool: OMG they are gorgeous, lol

choco, glad you like :D

B could be hurt to see her lil man having fun with and looking at someone else as a mother figure.

I'm just so happy for Gisele! Remember when she was with someone who constantly denied he was with her? Now she has a HOTT man who openly loves her. That makes me all warm inside. :clap: