damn you karl!  :blah:

Gisele! I'm so happy to meet today
I was very impressed by your kindness
Please keep a good memory of Korea
and please visit next time again
I love you

post-13850-0-1446089579-96791_thumb.jpg

venusgd

First time I interviewed this one was 17 years ago at McQueen's Golden Showers show. Didn't she do well! ‪#‎chanelcruiseseoul‬ @styledotcom‪#‎giselebundchen‬ @giseleofficial ‪#‎goddess‬

post-13850-0-1446089579-99311_thumb.jpg

timblanks

Gisele & Karl

post-13850-0-1446089580-09089_thumb.jpg

vogueparis

from wwd

post-13850-0-1446089587-92289_thumb.jpg

I forgot to tell you that thank u so much for taking picture with me!@giseleofficial 
I'll never forget this amazing moment you are super cool!! thank you again hope you had a wonderful tonight and enjoy lest of your trip!! Obrigada e amor

post-13850-0-1446089587-93978_thumb.jpg

there's tons more insta pics if you search the tag #chanelcruiseseoul

On this special day I want to honor Mother Earth, my mom and all the mothers, grandmothers, great grandmothers, aunts , sisters, friends and caregivers that have been there nurturing, loving and supporting each other in the most important role of our lives . When I became a mother, I thought I had a lot to teach my kids, but what I found is that they have become my greatest teachers as they constantly teach me patience, humbleness and unconditional love. Happy Mother's Day to all! I love you mom ! ❤️❤️❤️ Neste dia especial gostaria de honrar a mãe terra, minha mãe e todas as mães, avós, bisavós, tias, irmãs, amigas e babás que estão lá nutrindo, amando e apoiando umas as outras no papel mais importante das nossas vidas. Quando me tornei mãe eu pensei que tinha muito a ensinar aos meus filhos, mas o que descobri é que eles se tornaram meus maiores professores, constantemente me ensinando paciência, humildade e amor incondicional. Feliz dia das mães a todas! Eu te amo muito mãe!!

post-13850-0-63383600-1431279149_thumb.j