Bellazon

Candids

rosada

More pictures and blogpost by chicbykarina

JAN

3 Comments

Gisele Bundchen’s Surprise Visit!

❊❊❊

Hey girls! So I’m finally making this post about what happened to me a couple of weeks ago! Gisele Bundchen came to MY house the day after Christmas to surprise me! I met her at a girls’ weekend with The Jimmy Fund two years ago, and we talked that day, but it wasn’t a long conversation because there were many girls there. About one year ago, Gisele found my Instagram and liked a couple of my pictures and I was so excited! Then I never saw her again or interacted with her until December when she liked some more of my pictures again and got in contact with my mom! She emailed my mom asking to make a surprise visit to my house! I had no clue what was going on.. my whole family knew and also some friends! After Christmas I was getting ready to go to the Hospital to be admitted again for chemotherapy. My mom told me that there was going to be a photographer there to take pictures of the girls who went to the girls weekend, And I was thinking “Ok maybe I should dress nice, put on some makeup, and get ready for pictures!” As I was getting ready, I heard people coming upstairs and I thought it was one of my mom’s friends, and out of nowhere she just walks into my room! I said “oh my god!” I automatically gave her a hug and she told me she wanted to come see me as a christmas gift to me! Then she gave me meaningful gifts, explaining the meaning of all of them, she talked to me about fashion, and told me how I’m an inspiration to girls that go on my blog and to her also! I then made a video with her using beauty products that she gave to me as a gift! And she also shared some beauty tips in the video! It was so much fun and I will always remember it!! She is my role model and I will love her always! Thank you Gisele and I hope you all enjoy looking at pictures! Stay tuned for the video that we made together! xoxo

http://chicbykarina.com/blog/gisele-bundchens-surprise-visit/

post-13850-0-73121900-1389812304_thumb.j

post-13850-0-64679500-1389812314_thumb.j

post-13850-0-31408500-1389812337_thumb.j