Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

10 hours ago, Magical said:

Off topic!

I didn't know that Jonah  became a father last month! Now, his ex is really upset!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12283707/Jonah-Hills-ex-Sarah-Brady-explains-waited-new-girlfriend-birth-posting.html

His ex isn't upset because Jonah became a father and the articles makes it clear 

On 7/11/2023 at 8:32 AM, Lilja K said:

His ex isn't upset because Jonah became a father and the articles makes it clear 

Yes. But I am wondering why did she wait all that time? Why she didn't talk to the press after their break-up ? Maybe she was shocked!

3 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

I wouldn't call me a "fan" of her but I also have nothing against her. Why should I?

Because I was talking about ( her Fans)

1 hour ago, Magical said:

Yes. But I am wondering why did she wait all that time? Why she didn't talk to the press after their break-up ? Maybe she was shocked!

The explanation is in the articles

1 hour ago, Jade Bahr said:

It's unclear to me if people just assume he's vaping weed or if they actually know he's smoking weed lol

And yes it's legal in california. It was actually the first state where it became legal.

Where marijuana is legal in the United States

It's still drugs. According to this article below, Marijuana helps people to feel (high/ euphoria)and it leads to the release of dopamine!

https://www.drugs.com/illicit/marijuana.html

Actually, I read some silly comments on social media that accused Leo of introducing Gigi to the world of marijuana!!