Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

20 hours ago, apocalypsian said:

You are completely right

If this information came out a few months ago I don't think anyone would have a problem. While it may seem extreme for some people, most people are aware that if you want to work with/for Leo you need to understand that he's a public figure and therefore he needs to take the necessary cautions to protect himself and his family.

But considering the fact that the Weinstein case has unveiled a lot of the abuse of power going on in Hollywood, i already know a lot of people are going to take this and turn it into something worse.

You are both right, girls. The timing is soo bad.   :sad:

Yes, exactly this. 

But considering the fact that the Weinstein case has unveiled a lot of the abuse of power going on in Hollywood, i already know a lot of people are going to take this and turn it into something worse.

I'm sure Leo is not the only one that have this kind of agreements, but for some reason press is talking about him now. 

12 hours ago, Top-modèle196 said:

I'm just ready for Leo to get married and have a nice ceremony. Thats going to be the day.

HAHAHA, everyone is ready... minus Leo, LOL.   :rofl:

In fact, if Leo ever gets married or become a dad this day will be more celebrated than when he won his Oscar, LMAO!!!    :nicole:   :rofl:

12 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

In fact, if Leo ever gets married or become a dad this day will be more celebrated than when he won his Oscar, LMAO!!!       :rofl:

Yup, the world will rejoice for sure. I just want this to happen soon. He needs to settle down, lol. He can't let his genes go to waste.

On 2/11/2017 at 3:34 AM, BarbieErin said:

In fact, if Leo ever gets married or become a dad this day will be more celebrated than when he won his Oscar, LMAO!!!    :nicole:   :rofl:

+1000

i think after years of rumors in literally every gossip page, blog and forum; they day he finally settles down forever will be iconic

and i cant wait for him to have kids. he always seems good around his friend's kids so i'm sure he will be an amazing father.

i think after years of rumors in literally every gossip page, blog and forum; they day he finally settles down forever will be iconic

For sure.   :thumbs_up:

and i cant wait for him to have kids. he always seems good around his friend's kids so i'm sure he will be an amazing father.

I think the same.   :wub:

• 1 month later...

Love this :p

If Disney Couples Starred in Titanic

disney-1512584009.jpg?crop=1.00xw:1.00xh

Aladdin should have wished for more lifeboats.

Snow White

hd-aspect-1461009761-snow-white-titanic.

Tarzan

hd-aspect-1461010109-tarzan-titanic.jpg?

King of the jungle, king of the world, etc. etc.

Hans & Elsa

hd-aspect-1461009106-hans-elsa-titanic.j

No awk jokes about how Elsa got mad and made the iceberg happen, please.

Pocahontas & John Smith

hd-aspect-1461009696-pocahontas-titanic.

At least John Smith made it to the New World in the Disney movie (although of course, technically, Jack Dawson was American, so he'd been there too).

Tiana & Naveen

hd-aspect-1461009054-tiana-naveen-titani

hd-aspect-1461597476-tiana-2.jpeg?resize

hd-aspect-1461597627-naveen-2.jpeg?resiz

Steerage passengers had to deal with "hardly any rats," Jack explained over dinner. And just the one frog also!

Jasmine & Aladdin

hd-aspect-1461009195-jasmine-aladdin-tit

hd-aspect-1461597763-jasmine-aladdin2.jp

I mean, when the flying carpet isn't at hand, sure.

Beauty & Beast

hd-aspect-1461001081-belle-beast-titanic

Belle is one of Jack's French girls, literally.

Mulan & Li Shang

hd-aspect-1461009396-mulan-lishang-titan

Sleeping Beauty & Prince Philip

hd-aspect-1461009552-philip-aurora-titan

You're allowed a quick nap after that hot, sweaty car sex, Aurora, but no sleeping for decades, pls.

Rapunzel & Flynn Rider

hd-aspect-1461001142-rapunzel-flynn-tita

Ariel & Eric

hd-aspect-1461000845-ariel-eric-titanic.

If Ariel hadn't been so set on having legs, things would have ended much better.

Cinderella & Prince Charming

hd-aspect-1461597809-kiss.jpeg?resize=76

But still, they "lived" happily ever after in the end ... sort of. *Cries all the tears.*

Source

Leonardo DiCaprio Is ‘Hooking Up’ With Model Cami Morrone

Heating up! Leonardo DiCaprio has a new woman in his life, model Cami Morrone.

The Oscar winner, 43, and the 20-year-old Miami native are “hooking up,” a source exclusively tells Us Weekly of the duo, who were spotted together leaving Morrone’s Los Angeles home on Saturday, December 16. According to the insider, the pair spent time together that same day shopping at Barneys in LA.

DiCaprio kept it casual in a navy jacket and black sneakers as he picked up Moronne. He also made sure to maintain a low profile by sporting dark shades and a baseball cap.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/leonardo-dicaprio-hooking-model-cami-morrone/

10 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

That whole "hooking up" description isn't very flattering (not for her and not for Leo) in my mind. Lurked into her thread here and boy she's gorgeous :baronfaint:

My only concern is her age really...  but we don't even know if they are dating or not, let's see.  But yeah, she's a very pretty girl.  

They are not dating ;)

The Oscar winner, 43, and the 20-year-old Miami native are “hooking up,” a source exclusively tells Us Weekly of the duo, who were spotted shopping together at Barneys in Los Angeles on Saturday, December 16. 

However, a source close to Morrone counters that she and the Wolf of Wall Street actor are just family friends who have known each other more than 10 years as Moronne’s mom, Lucila Sola, is dating DiCaprio’s friend Al Pacino.

Source