Bellazon

Megan Irwin
Thumbnail

Revealed: $33,000 Cartier engagement ring being sold on Facebook belonged to Scott Disick's rumoured flame Megan Blake-Irwin - as the Australian model's media boss ex tries to flog 1.23 carat sparkler

The $33,800 Cartier engagement ring which has been put up for sale on Facebook in Sydney has been revealed to belong to  Australian model, Megan Blake-Irwin.

The stunning 1.23 carat engagement ring was bought for the blonde beauty by Pedestrian TV's co-founder Oscar Martin in December last year.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3648190/33-000-Cartier-engagement-ring-sold-Facebook-belonged-Scott-Disick-s-rumoured-flame-Megan-Blake-Irwin.html

BEAUTY TALK: MEGAN BLAKE IRWIN

12Kh7QBi.jpg

Legendary photographer Mario Testino (who recently shot Irwin for Vogue Australia) described the impression Irwin left when they first met as “incredible”, allegedly requesting to find out who she was and to work with her (and ain’t that just the fashion world’s biggest compliment).

Tipped as Australia’s next big model export – and new Victoria’s Secret angel, perhaps? – Irwin is EVIDENTLY gorgeous, a dichotomy of youthful beauty and womanly confidence with giant beguiling green eyes, bombshell blonde hair, a pillow-soft pout that’d make Kylie Jenner jealous.

Gritty Pretty caught up exclusively with the upcoming model during her recent fly-in to Sydney to talk shooting with Testino, her favourite VS model of all time, living out of a suitcase and of course, her beauty essentials.

GRITTY PRETTY: What brings you back to Sydney?
Megan Blake Irwin:
 I’m back home in Sydney to shoot with Margaret Zhang for the Seduce x Disney campaign, which coincides with the global release of the film, Alice Through the Looking Glass. I felt like I was living in a Disney fairy tale for a day – the set was a mad hatters tea-party, it was so magical. I love adventures, so being Alice for a day was a dream come true.

GP: Is there anything special you do for your skin before a job (fashion week, photoshoot, etc.)?
MBI: I always exfoliate and moisturise the night before a shoot. When I arrive back in Australia after a long flight my first stop is always Melanie Grant’s salon in Double Bay for an Omnilux light therapy session – my skin looks and feels amazing afterwards!

GP: You recently shot with the legendary photographer Mario Testino for Vogue Australia. What was that experience like?
MBI: The experience of shooting was Mario Testino was incredible! It’s definitely my biggest career highlight to date. He is such an iconic fashion photographer and to have the opportunity to work with him on such a special issue of Vogue Australia still feels so surreal.

GP: Have you figured out the whole travelling light thing yet? What beauty products go everywhere with you?
MBI: I am still learning about travelling light! I was literally packing for hours before I left New York to fly back to Australia to shoot the Seduce x Disney campaign. I always make sure I have SK-II Signs Eye Masks and YSL Touche Éclat Radiant Touch concealer pen in my bag. I am never without those two products, they come everywhere with me!

GP: You’ve shared your aspirations to walk for Victoria’s Secret (we think it’s a just a matter of time!) – do you have a favourite past or present VS model?
MBI: Candice Swanepoel would be my favourite Victoria’s Secret Angel. I remember seeing her in all of the shows growing up and I always thought that she was the most gorgeous woman in the world. When I watch the shows, to me she has such an incredible presence on the runway – she is the definition of an Angel!

GP: What are your favourite makeup products?
MBI: My favourite makeup products would include Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk foundation and Tom Ford Shade and Illuminate Palette.

GP: And your signature scent?
MBI: Le Lebo- Santel 33 – I love it!

GP: Your blonde hair is becoming a bit of a signature; how do you keep it so pristine? What products do you use on it?
MBI: Thank you! I try not to wash my hair every day to avoid drying it out. I am a big believer of using a hair mask once a week also. My favourite hair product is Moroccanoil Treatment Oil – just a tiny amount does so much for the condition and texture of my hair – I blow dry it through my hair after a shower, which creates really nice volume and shine.

GP: What’s next for Megan Blake Irwin?
MBI: I’m heading back to NY via LA next and I’ll be working on some exciting new projects as soon as I land so stay tuned…

gZ5ovDH2.jpg BU2CADPG.jpg nfTcIjB8.jpg

http://grittypretty.com/interviews/beauty-talk-megan-irwin/

5 Minutes With: Megan Irwin

Our gorgeous Sahara Sunset model, Megan Irwin, tells us her list of loves.

Your go-to everyday outfit: Jeans and a T-shirt with sneakers

FN_Blog_5-mins-Megan-Irwin_feature.jpg

Must have accessory: Watch… No one likes a late model!

Hairdresser: Alan White

Beauty product you can’t live without: ‘La Mer’ peppermint lip balm

Style icons: Alexa Chung, Jane Birkin, Abbey Lee, David Bowie… I’m also constantly being influenced by the people around me everyday!
Signature Scent: Tom Ford ‘Plum Japonais’

Favourite Read: The Psychopath Test by Joh Ronson

Favourite Film: Any Wes Anderson film!!… And Pretty Woman will never get old for me either

Music: Right now I’m listening to the ‘Royal Blood’ album

Go-to snack: Hummus with capsicum & cucumber

How do you have your coffee?: Soy long Mac.

Favourite way to keep fit: Yoga

Favourite restaurant: Wild Ginger, it’s my go to vegan restaurant in Soho NYC

Favourite city: Marrakech

The hotel you love to stay in: The Medusa Hotel in Sydney is a lovely little boutique hotel that I used to stay in a lot before I moved to Sydney

Your most loved destination in Australia: Adelaide, because it’s home! But for a getaway, Hamilton Island. Qualia Resort is beyond amazing!!

What do you do to unwind? Meditation or just simply sitting in silence with a nice herbal tea :)

Favourite Forever New piece this season: I’m loving the leopard print skirt!

http://www.forevernew.com.au/blog/5-minutes-with-megan-irwin/