Bellazon

UEFA Euro 2012

Michael*

The game is off for Ireland(first team to exit)and GC is calming little down.

Spain 4-0 Ireland,only 4 with God's mercy and then with Irish goalkeeper denying severals goals in the 1st half,though responsible for last 2 goals.

Torres is back again with solid performance crowning it with 2 goals,then Silva also came to crown his good performance with a goal,Fabregas just enetred to dissapoint Irish with 4th goal.Female fans of Iker Cassillas may be sad to not see his cute face today,we didn't see him at all today(I saw him for only 1 minute,m 66),thanx to his teammates.

One good thing for Irish whom had so weak,limited performance was their fans,just as Heyyou stated,they were supporting till the end,so good model for other fans

MAYBE TOO EARLY TO SAY IT,but would Spain have the trinity for first time in history,Euro 2008,WC2010,then Euro 2012,or was Ireland just being weak?

forgive me all.I didn't tend to be harsh on Ireland,I'm also not with Spain.

McClean! Finally! When it's too bloody late to do anything of note. :pinch: I don't suppose we really learned anything with regard to Spain's chances of winning the tournament there - that was as poor as I've seen the Irish under Trapattoni. With the wretched group draw they received, I guess it was always going to be an uphill struggle for them.

Incredible pictures coming from Donetsk at the moment, where a storm of biblical proportions has put a stop to France-Ukraine after just five minutes. I like a bit of tennis though so luckily, I'm used to rain delays. :hehe:

after an hour delay

France 2-0 Ukraine

really one of the worst,least entertaining matches so far,or at least worst 2nd match for teams.

I see most big names are getting better results on their 2nd match,France,Spain,Portugal,Germany,except Italy and Holland.

I was lost on this match,didn't enjoy it.

blame it on the rain that delayed France match, I couldn't switch to the other channel,SO I couldn't see England's match (2nd time to miss England,so unlucky),so I expect 3 are meant for England??

blame it on the rain that delayed France match,as I couldn't switch to the other channel,SO I couldn't see England's match (2nd time to miss England,so unlucky),so I expect 3 are meant for England??

aw damn xP but yes, the final score was England 3 - 2 Sweden. it was a real back and forth match

really,3-2 score,must be great game then.Thanx RDF for replying.I'll go check uefa.com to watch pics.

===============================

so, today was the final tournament in Group Stage

France2-0 Ukraine

England3-2Sweden

with France and England victories,Sweden is out whatsoever.

so GD is the same as GC ,Sweden&Ireland out with whatever the result for their third match.

==============================

name='Michael*' timestamp='1339778045' post='2915414']

I don't suppose we really learned anything with regard to Spain's chances of winning the tournament there - that was as poor as I've seen the Irish under Trapattoni. With the wretched group draw they received, I guess it was always going to be an uphill struggle for them.

So,it was Ireland just being weak.

You like to think that the near nightmare that tonight became will stand England in good stead. Technically they're subpar, they can't play keep ball for toffee and defensively they often look bullied but they have a bit of genuine craft when they need it and sometimes that's enough to get you over the line. Young's been a huge disappointment so far, Hart isn't commanding the six yard area at all, in fact set pieces in general are tormenting us; but hey, four points from two games is nothing to grumble about. I suspect the home crowd won't allow Ukraine to fall as flat as they did in the second half against France today so its still a pressure cooker situation but one that we've got to look at positively.

Other notes: The BBC were much nicer about Hummels the second time around. Good to see Olof buzzing all over the place tonight, you've just gotta love the guy.

but it still has 3 points,so wait, and keep hope. :flower:

so SL,hun,sports is another thing we share together I guess. ;)

I'm actually not a sports fan at all, but I just can't be indifferent to Ukraine :cain:

Most likely it's the end of Ukraine, hope springs eternal though :)

I'm actually not a sports fan at all, but I just can't be indifferent to Ukraine :cain:

I hope that Ukraine will beat England. Three years ago Croatia needed England's win to qualify on WC 2010. England didn't even try to win. England 2009 was much stronger then this team. Please, beat them again. :thumbsup:

I hope that Ukraine will beat England. Three years ago Croatia needed England's win to qualify on WC 2010. England didn't even try to win. England 2009 was much stronger then this team. Please, beat them again. :thumbsup:

I will pray for this :hehe:

So now GA and GB all have chance,making it alot exciting,and 4 open possibilities for each group

GC and GD only 3 have hope.

Today is

Greece-Russia

Czech-Poland

at the same time ofcourse.

SL,it's your right to pray for Ukraine

nardev @ I understand your bitter feelings towards this,but it's football,it happened alot in football before,some times politics,racism take part in this,but when any team plays well and works hard for good results ,then it doesn't need another team to help it go forward,at the end it's fate and destiny.Let's all keep good hopes and best wishes for each others. :flower:

================================

Let's enjoy these beauties from Ukraine-France match

Indeed this Euro has a very big amount of beauty presence

post-38290-0-1445985473-32633_thumb.jpg post-38290-0-1445985473-34489_thumb.jpg post-38290-0-1445985473-37568_thumb.jpg post-38290-0-1445985473-40994_thumb.jpg post-38290-0-1445985473-42625_thumb.jpg post-38290-0-1445985473-44379_thumb.jpg post-38290-0-1445985473-47334_thumb.jpg post-38290-0-1445985473-50806_thumb.jpg post-38290-0-1445985473-533_thumb.jpg post-38290-0-1445985473-56315_thumb.jpg post-38290-0-1445985473-5794_thumb.jpg post-38290-0-1445985473-60616_thumb.jpg post-38290-0-1445985473-62946_thumb.jpg post-38290-0-1445985473-65127_thumb.jpg