Bellazon

Evandro Soldati
Thumbnail

mulawin

Sure.

It says: The face of the moment.

Below:

Evandro Soldati, the most required face of the moment talks about his private life to RG.

There's an interview and the questions are quite interesting, but I can't read his answers

I'll try to find it bigger to translate.

More Emporio Armani ads

post-6400-1187408611_thumb.jpg

So basically I had the worst day ever yesterday. First since it had rain..there was puddles everywhere. Riding my bike to school....I got unintentionally (hopefully <_<) splashed by some stupid retarded cars....so I went to class all wet and stupid and everyone looking at me. I didnt feel so good cause apparently I might be allergic to penuts that stupid snickers bar. <_< So it all went so bad...and this morning Im still feeling sick to my stomach...then I see these pictures of Evandro...and they just cheer me up. :wub: He is just too beautiful. :cry:

Thank you guys if you took the time to read the post. :hehe: And one last dank for the pics. :flower:

oye my eyes!!

thanks van!

i actually meant the actual giorgio armani ads because their is about ten of them but i cant find them big.

the wierd thing is he only seems to have one expression.....its like blue steele.

I find blue steele to be very appealing (I wonder why), Anyway, does anyone else think Evandro looks a lot like Hilary Rhoda, the resemeblance is scary.

Hey Strawberry, starting from the left, who's the second to last model in the men's row? He's so beautiful, I loved to know who he is.