Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

YAY! New candid! :clap:

She's a goddess :yes:

post-15989-0-1446093243-4507_thumb.jpg

On Saturday at around 3:45pm, Yari spots Adriana Lima arriving at a table across from ours at Serafina on 55th and Broadway. Before leaving, we decided to take a photo with her. I went up to her, apologized for interrupting and told her we were big fans. She then extended her hand and said, "Hi, my name is Adriana" with her thick Brazilian accent. I introduced myself, then Yari introduced herself. Adriana then introduced her friend, Marcos sitting with her. I asked Adriana if we could take a photo, she said "Do you have a camera?", I whipped it out from under my sweater, then she asked Marcos to take the photo.

She stood up from the table and walked over to us, she was so tall, then again we're pretty short. That's when Yari asked if we should stand on a chair, but we don't think she got the joke. We took the photo (I was so nervous I could barely smile properly), then Yari thanked her and Marcos. She nodded saying it was nothing. Then I also thanked her as I was walking away and she nodded again saying it was nothing and winked at me. Overall she was very poised, kinda of serious but generous and accommodating. Needless to say she looked even more beautiful in person than in her photos. It was an unforgettable encounter.

YAY! New candid! :clap:

She's a goddess :yes:

post-5619-0-1446093248-74406_thumb.jpg

On Saturday at around 3:45pm, Yari spots Adriana Lima arriving at a table across from ours at Serafina on 55th and Broadway. Before leaving, we decided to take a photo with her. I went up to her, apologized for interrupting and told her we were big fans. She then extended her hand and said, "Hi, my name is Adriana" with her thick Brazilian accent. I introduced myself, then Yari introduced herself. Adriana then introduced her friend, Marcos sitting with her. I asked Adriana if we could take a photo, she said "Do you have a camera?", I whipped it out from under my sweater, then she asked Marcos to take the photo.

She stood up from the table and walked over to us, she was so tall, then again we're pretty short. That's when Yari asked if we should stand on a chair, but we don't think she got the joke. We took the photo (I was so nervous I could barely smile properly), then Yari thanked her and Marcos. She nodded saying it was nothing. Then I also thanked her as I was walking away and she nodded again saying it was nothing and winked at me. Overall she was very poised, kinda of serious but generous and accommodating. Needless to say she looked even more beautiful in person than in her photos. It was an unforgettable encounter.