Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

45 minutes ago, laeteita said:

Her story 

13930E6D-7423-41DF-AFE6-2F90EB7B87FD.png

Lol totally not surprised ricardo did her hair. He keeps giving her hairstyles that are popular in the urban community,  but doesn't know how to do them right. What will it take for adriana to stop working with him?? He never does her hair well. Sometimes I think Adriana doesn't realize who she is lol. She is a highly successful historic beautiful supermodel, she is too good to be working with some of the people she has

52 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Lol totally not surprised ricardo did her hair. He keeps giving her hairstyles that are popular in the urban community,  but doesn't know how to do them right. What will it take for adriana to stop working with him?? He never does her hair well. Sometimes I think Adriana doesn't realize who she is lol. She is a highly successful historic beautiful supermodel, she is too good to be working with some of the people she has

I just knew it was ricardo. I thought his wig choices were horrible but it's no wonder he sticks to wigs, he cant do actual hair. The other time he did her, her braid was falling apart at the event. The funny thing is, Ricardo actually works works with other famous people. Just scanning his ig, he did karlie kloss and lais in these last days too. Is he the only hairstylist available in miami or something?

1 hour ago, lucyford said:

I just knew it was ricardo. I thought his wig choices were horrible but it's no wonder he sticks to wigs, he cant do actual hair. The other time he did her, her braid was falling apart at the event. The funny thing is, Ricardo actually works works with other famous people. Just scanning his ig, he did karlie kloss and lais in these last days too. Is he the only hairstylist available in miami or something?

Quality over quantity. Just because he somehow works with other celebs (and only god knows HOW that is, maybe he IS the only celeb one in miami lol) doesn't mean Adriana gotta keep going to him lol. IDk if it is because he is the only "celeb hairstylist" in miami but if thats the case, adriana needs to just be looking at QUALITY of the work only lol. She is a high quality model and therefore deserves only high quality hair styles. Because Ricardo fucks up everytime

52 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Quality over quantity. Just because he somehow works with other celebs (and only god knows HOW that is, maybe he IS the only celeb one in miami lol) doesn't mean Adriana gotta keep going to him lol. IDk if it is because he is the only "celeb hairstylist" in miami but if thats the case, adriana needs to just be looking at QUALITY of the work only lol. She is a high quality model and therefore deserves only high quality hair styles. Because Ricardo fucks up everytime

There are a few she went before, that contestant from America Beauty Star that did her hair a few times has a salon in Miami too if I remember well.